?more Questions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hatgurlz28, Apr 12, 2002.

1. My plants are about 4 weeks old now and about 8-10 inches and I'm going to flower soon due to the lack of space, there are about 8 nodes and there are about 2 mor growing out now. These plants are growing about two inches a day under a 15 florecent, and plain water in soil, I prepared the water by rinning through my coffee maker twice bottled let cool (with cap off) and growth is now boombing! Should I flower what should I worry about? (Switching from 15watt to a 70watt hps?) anything else I need to know about your help is appreciated.

2. Well it sounds like everything is going great, yeah you can flower now and i don't see much of a problem about going from flouro to hps, just don't put the light too close to the plants. If that water is really helping, thats cool keep doing it, if it works don't change it. Keep posting.

3. time to flower, add some schultz 10-60-10 water olble ferts the next time you water and Good Luck!