more pictures by jello

Discussion in 'General' started by sodomizedjello, May 14, 2007.

1. it's that wonderful time of year! picked a few hours ago:

[​IMG]

awww, it's so little and cute:

[​IMG]

a larger one:

[​IMG]

my newest pipe:

[​IMG]

more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gonna make some watermelon-cherry shroom kool aid :yummy: :yay:

2. dang thats some nice shit
    lmao i went to ym uncles house and hes some rich fucker in the mountains and i went into the hills and found some cows so i looked around for shit but i didnt find any lol any advice on that man?

3. well tommy, shrooms like to grow in the warmth and humidity that lingers over the earth after a little rain. did you go hunting after it rained? i can find them on drier, colder days.. perhaps because they grow so abundantly in my region of the world. i suggest you read up on them, particularly on erowid and shroomery.org.

4. actually it was kinda windy and a little bit of heat was going on up there...but i think it rained last week...thats probably a long time though...
    i think my chance is bigger in early summer

5. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

6. :laughing: that's panda, my pet sugar glider.

adorable, no?

7. Mmmmm...shrooooooms! Those look yummy, but I would recommend putting them in a brown paper bag instead of a plastic bag because they wont get all nasty and soggy that way.

That piece is pretty sick too and the sugar glider is awesome!! Where did you get it, and what is taking care of it like??

8. well pilgrim, i only put the shrooms in the ziploc to keep my gliders from eating them before i could. they're sneaky that way.

i'm sipping on my shroom kool-aid now. could use a bit more sugar..

the sugar gliders! they're so crazy. i love them. they make me happy in some kind of way every day. mostly with their cuteness. i did have to change A LOT around my room because of their antics. they're a lot like toddlers, getting into everything no matter how you try to keep everything hidden away. i still love them anyways because it's very rewarding sharing my room with them.

9. nice shots jello. The colors on that bowl are nice, good flow to them.

and every damn time you post pictures of your sugar gliders makes me want one that much more, such a sweet animal :smoke:

10. sugar gliders are the shit! I've always wanted one.. are they hard to take care of? expensive to have?