More or Less?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by musicme916, Jan 19, 2013.

1. In past grow's I've always done 6 plants or more each 1000watt light, I've had pretty good success with more but im thinkin ill do better with less. Like maybe 2 good strains under each 1000watt. Ive talked to lots of people that say its the way to go.

what do you guys feel about it?

heres some of my grows

Attached Files:

2. Larger plants require more veg time. I think higher plant counts offer greater yields day for day.

Also, why are you asking this in the coco forum? This is an Indoor Growing Q? not a coco one.

3. Yeah but if i have a Veg Room which i do, thats not an issue. Well considering my growing medium is in coco i beleive im in the right area.

4. i like to run higher plant counts rather than just a few huge plants

i run on 4x4 trays w/ anywhere from 8-10 plants on each tray under 1000's

5. Now are you on a drip system? or hand water? etc..... what size pots are you using, an how frequent do you water them on this time of the year.

when ever i do the more i always use the 1gal pots an same the most ill do under each 1000 is 8 as low as 4. i have some pretty bad ass 3gal square buckets but not using them. I'm on the drip system an they get watered sometime 2X a day depending on how dry they are an temp. and im on a 3x6 tray and right now i have 16 on my table.

6. hand water

2 gallon grow bags

feed every other day