Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

more on me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigbud, Oct 29, 2003.

1. it appears that someone here thinks i might be a police officer, let me assure that i am not. i am 48 years old and have been smoking pot since the age of nine, i have never snitched on anyone and never would the only good snitch is a dead snitch

2. peple think this, people think that ... its the net man you can never tell, though im not one to judge on first impression......

you'll find your niche here... everyone does... welcome to the city...:)

3. Yep..its okay, jsut remember, theres no connections on this site, so then theres no reason for people to think you may be a cop:)

welcome to the city.

4. I am 55 and have been smoking since I was 21 and a senior in college (1971). My experience has been that cops smoke, drink, snort and trip as much as the rest of the world.

This was true back before piss tests were so pervalent.
    Now, I imagine whiskey consumption is the main escape for LEP's (Law Enforcement Personnel). Bummer.

I know that sometimes police don't bust a pothead.
    They might take the smoke for personal use or resale, but
    not want to give someone a record. Age probably plays a role also. I think the older a person is and the more medical conditions that they have (you ought to see my bag full of RX drugs that I take daily) the less a cop will press charges.

Maybe not.
    I miss the 60's and 70's.
    Led Zepplin rules..

OT

5. man, who gives a fuck whether ur a polis guy or no!!
    even if ur are, hey, i dint care coz polis just think that they are big shots coz they wear a fuking poofy uniform.
    but hey fuck it, its a small world so why dont we sit aroond and have a nice toke between us all!!!!

6. The weed they grow in rastaland is the one the government has banned, they smoke it here, they smoke it there, but whereever you smoke it, you'd better beware.
    For they hunt you down coz they must be looking for that fatal bust, so if you here that dredded knock err, dont go off your rocker. Stash your hash with great ease and say "Come in if you please, you can search my place till your hearts content, for down my throat the hash has went. Now off you go and dont come back, you getting nane of my soapy or paki black!!!!!

7. wholy fuck, i just read that and that sounds soo trippy the way you said it lol... :hippie: