More oh more oh more oh more

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by agenttc89, May 13, 2009.

1. just got back from a party yall, at some zanny and some hydro. feelin aight tonight. yall know i might be like 1.5 mg of z and like 10 mg of hydro and like 3 beers, and some people might be able to really push it up butttttt.....

but to be for sure real, there's like a perfect place to be....like a perfect place taht your high is just YOUR level

and this level may grow or change and evolve and whatever.

but i'm glad i'm here GC.

feels damn good to be alive.

2. Haha. Pretty confusing post, but I'm with you.

3. ohh whatever man i shoulda put this ish in gneneral. bongin and faded and i'm not wearing socks

4. If I understand anything from what you've said, it's the part about your high/your level. I know exactly what you mean. When I get there it's like everything is perfect and nothing can bring me down. Daaammn I've been dry for two days. You've got me in the mood to get to 'my level' haha.

5. Nah, the post was cool. I love those nights where you perfected a substance-cocktail that brings on a moment that makes you happy to be alive.

6. the drugs are chemistry chemicals and our highs are result of justtttttttttttt the right amont

7. I know exactly what you mean. Where everything just seems like you're in nirvana.