more light on my seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by koolaking, Jan 25, 2011.

1. i have 9 automatic seedlings under a ufo 90 led about 6 inches from tops,they are a week old from seed and are looking well,they are about 2 inches tall and have there first set of proper leaves,i also have a fan blowing lightly on them for stem growth.i was thinking about putting a 30watt energy saver cfl in there as well,is this a good idea ?

2. more light the better ....and a 90 watt led ufo??? i hope u dont plan on using that the whole way through ? right now is fine by all means but those can only cover an 2x2 area and when your ladies start to get big your going to be strapped for space ...if you do plan on using that ufo for the whole grow id recommend you get a couple if not more 23 watt daylight bulbs and stager them in there also...remeber more light the better ....

3. #3 koolaking, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    ive got another 90 watt ufo on order and 2 cfl 30watt energy savers equivilant to 150 watts each my automatics only grow 70/80 cm my growng space is 1.2 metres by 1.2 metres by 2 metres tall.if it gets to much i will take some out

4. sounds good to me!!! good luck