More liberal BS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 17, 2015.

1. she would never get a firearm.

I have tried to tell her about how she should carry pepper spray and stuff to use in case of emergency, but she is more of the mind set that we should teach men not to rape instead of take precautions yourself.

IK IK, but I really don't like argueing with her we will never see eye to eye.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm gonna go into East New York with an Armani and a big bright gold Rolex and just expect everyone was taught not to rob someone.

• Like Like x 4

3. ur preachin to the choir man i understand the fallacies of that logic but shes so far deep into it she wouldnt see it that way. she's bout as left wing as they come

• Like Like x 2
  4. Maybe when she graduates with her "degree" in Levitating Menstrual Hate Staring, she'll realize that the fantasy world she's been living in has been fabricated by the very losers who can't escape the college scene that's tainted her outlooks and life.
    They're stuck in a hate cycle.

Her degree will prove useless and she'll either woman up and make a life for herself, or forever blame the patriarchy while alternating ridiculous hair colors.

Obviously this is purely hypothetical, but I've also seen similar scenarios play out more than a few times.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's because she wants to be a victim.

• Like Like x 2
  6. "Gimme your watch, wallet and shoes"

"Dude didn't they teach you in school not to rob people?"

"I dropped out in Grade 8 fool, now gimme the loot!"

7. hope so, though she already graduated. there still might be hope, she didn't major in that just took the course.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ayyy homie. I dropped out in that grade and I've never robbed anyone.

#NotAllDropouts

• Like Like x 4
  9. You need to distance yourself from that level of toxicity. One day youll wake up and shell be freaking out saying your eyes and smell raped her

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1350 jas43, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    More than half of this websites content should be censored....
    Ya know, because I'm mildly offended by it and can't handle the opinions of others who are freely speaking their minds.

That's how it works right?
    I'm offended so everyone has to shut up, right?

Shhhhhhh!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That whole idea is based on Texas obscenity laws. Their argument is that guns are obscene and shouldn't be carried on that basis. Which makes them even more idiotic because we're talking about concealed carry here. Openly carrying around a dildo isn't even a valid analogy, they would have to be carrying the things in their backpacks or something.

But then it's pointless because it's not even illegal to carry a dildo around in your backpack in Texas, and more importantly, that wouldn't get them the attention they're desperate for.

• Like Like x 1

12. Listen to how pathetically self righteous this asshole sounds.
    She ends up getting what she deserves.

13. #1354 Vicious, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    "You're going to be on Gawker". I just lost 5 years of my life and need chemo now. Thanks.

This is fucking insane.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you guys think that if a woman gets raped , it's her fault ?

Just curious .

Oh , one more , do you guys think our country should focus a bit more on mental health so we can figure out why threads like these exist ?

Not because I'm offended , but because this is literally a gathering of Neanderthals .

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 2

15. Triggered. But in all reality its your right to say what you want. Just like its my right to say BLM movement is a joke and is setting black people back. Triggered.

• Like Like x 2
  16. And you would know that first hand because you're black ? Or have you been studying us like monkeys ?

I asked those questions because I'm a woman and I'm also a new advocate for mental health , because any one who rapes a woman clearly needs an evaluation. Along with the people who allow these rapist to go free because it "might impact his life" .

But if you'd like to talk about race , which you ALL know I'm always down for, please PM me or start a thread or just mind your business and only speak when spoken to.

I insist you take option C.

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your words not mine on that monkey part.

Rapists should be burned alive and their lifeless bodies dragged through the town.

But like I said you have every right to say what you want, just dont infringe on mine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disrespect and baiting other members in this manner do not float here! *RMJL
    Wasn't infringing but thank you for letting me know how you really feel about us mud races. You could've ignore it as a bait , which is was , and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Congratulations, you played yaself.

So because I would like to keep the integrity of this thread intact , I'm going to avoid engaging with someone who clearly needs their own evaluation in the mental department .

Good luck to you developing some more corners in that small world of yours .

• Like Like x 1
  18. :laughing: I was also confused.

Holy shit I forgot this thread was still a thing. Is there a conservative BS thread too or is this thread two fold? Posting the liberal BS with the blind irony that this thread is riddled with conservative BS.

• Like Like x 2