More liberal BS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 17, 2015.

1. @VikingToker

The more I read your posts, the more your issue seems to lie with inaction from your government rather than the migrants. But it's easier to vilify a group of people and puff yourself up as the righteous one in the situation. It's happened all throughout history and is happening here now.

As a woman, I wholeheartedly understand concerns regarding rape and sexual assault. But you can't blame an entire culture on the actions of a few. Whenever I bring up racial issues of the past (and present lbr), you and others get upset because you feel white people as a whole are being vilified, correct? How is this any different?

Regardless of upbringings and teachings, rape is still a choice made by the assailant. By reducing Muslims to beings incapable of acting outside of their teachings, you're taking away their agency. If they were incapable of making decisions outside of their teachings, then I would think the small increase in sexual assault crimes in Europe would be much higher because then every male Muslim immigrant would be raping like mad.

But that is not the case, which shows that they are capable of thinking and acting outside of their teachings. You can raise a boy into a man with all the right teachings and he can still rape because he's capable of acting outside those teachings and making the choice to rape.

Let's try another example, shall we? Men are more likely to commit violent crimes, including sexual assault. I believe comedian Louis C.K. said it best: men are the biggest threat to women. Yet has your mother, sister, any other woman in your life shied away from you because, statistically, you're more likely to harm them than just about anything else in their life? Or do they treat you, and other men, based on an individual basis. Some men are good, some are bad?

*Also, I know the concept of gangrape is horrifying, but men of the West do it, too. You hear it on the news; or don't because rape is under-reported everywhere, not just where Muslim migrants are raping European women.

Anyway, this SJW has to go to work. Deuces.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I cant believe it still responded to this.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. White, straight, able-bodied man? You can't attend equality summit

WTF...

• Like Like x 4
  4. Hahaha, this world has g one crazy... At least the libs

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Agreed..

It seems like this world is turning into a South Park episode

6. It makes for good comedy but even some comedians are getting harrassed and sued by these lunatics.

I wonder what reality feels like for those libs, its so alien to me i cant even put myself in their shoes really.

• Like Like x 3
  7. #1308 VikingToker, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    Information bubbles, that's what it's all about, as I see it my dude. I see that again and again in every facet of life. People have been presented with a set of information, or a culture of thought, or a selection of political art that roots itself, and then it's game over

It was eye-opener to me: after the Paris massacre I began to read most of Europe's major newspapers, to begin to inform myself on what people thought about the migrants in the different nations.
    A subset of newspapers showed only crying migrants, women and children, wrecked cities in the Levant, capsized boats, only misery and plight etc etc - while an entirely other subset of newspapers showed only streams of desperate looking men clawing over fences, throwing rocks at police, tearing at european women, throwing plates at voulenteers for not bringing good enough food etc etc

The fewest seem to seek to cross-reference their information and have 'more than one thought in their head at a time' as the expression goes here (be able to see things from more than one political perspective)

This selection and angling of information goes on in everything, and causes terrible harm to a democratic society

• Like Like x 4
  8. Let the whiny cunts keep on whining.

There will be a tipping point.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Found this browsing kickstarter haha

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Yes one of the many many flaws of democracy hehehehe

• Like Like x 1
  11. Conservatives are somehow immune to so called "information bubbles"? LOL! That's rich...

Why is conservative news media any more/less relevant than liberal news media? Perhaps they both misconstrue relevant/factual information in order to persuade public opinion? And then where does that get us?

Oh yeah. It gets us right here... :(

Argueing against each other, twiddling our thumbs, and ultimately accomplishing NOTHING other than lambasting thoughts that don't agree with your/our/my own personal MEDIA driven philosophy...

Yeah. That's the problem with "liberal BS"...

"Conservatives" are no different...

• Like Like x 2
  12. If you read my post, I argue it is the issue on both sides of the political spectrum.

Your post adds more to the X vs Y sideshow

• Like Like x 1
  13. You know... you're absolutely correct. 100%.

Perhaps I shouldn't have quoted you.

And perhaps you shouldn't have posted such an ambiguous thought in the "More liberal BS" thread?

I'm tired of the us/them bullshit that's constantly fed to us by political pundits, and stoked into fire by news media.

Due to the lack of clarity in your post, perhaps you've added more the "X vs Y sideshow" as well? :confused_2:

BTW, I generally enjoy the grand majority of your thoughts... :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. You were mislead by the thread title, np buddy

I've come to notice people don't always read all longer posts, anyways. They stop after a paragraph if they've found something to react to, and then it's off to the races before the counterweight further down in the post is digested

(I do this too at times)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool man. I did read your whole post before replying. I always do. I do believe my reading comprehension was a bit off last night. I was a bit sauced... :wacko:

Sorry for the confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  16. and you're right that I could have been clearer but we're sorta going on about it now :laughing:

17. Back to liberal BS, enough getting along, more division, more misunderstanding, more shit flinging!

• Like Like x 4