More leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grow to end war on drugs, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Ok I have 2-4 week old unknown strain of plants and there starting to sprout more leaves from the first set of branches at the base were the stem and branch meet does anyone know if this is normal?Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. "starting to sprout more leaves from the first set of branches at the base were the stem and branch meet does anyone know if this is normal?"

Look at a picture of a pot plant.

Any pot plant.

J

3. That was my
    Lol, that was my thought exactly!

4. Ok thanks Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thats where the buds develop. please educate yourself on the growth cycle of a marijuana plant, you will benefit from the harvest. 

6. Yeah that's why I'm using this forum to get educated about growing. This Is the second grow ive done in a while. So I want it to be better than the last time and I actually have the funds to buy "ok" equipment . So any tips will be appreciated.Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You need to read read read. You never stop learning.Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah I've been doin a lot of reading. Just want to make sure I'm doin stuff right so I ask people.Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app