Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Indoor, Tx Represent

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by camjenk, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Needed some indoor to make a fat batch of BhO to get me through the next few weeks. Kushmasterflex said it's some hydro LED gro, I believe em:) Here's a few snaps

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some DANK. you got some frosty buds there.

3. Holy leaves! But looks danky, especially for bho

4. looks pretty dank!

5. [quote name='"skittle"']Holy leaves! But looks danky, especially for bho[/quote]

No need for trimming:D he even throws me a little plant mass just cause it all great for bho! I hand trim all the nügz I smoke;)

6. Yep... You got da chron

7. [quote name='"GhettoMedia"']Yep... You got da chron[/quote]

The strain name is snow white:)

8. No disrespect is meant by this following comment...I'm sure he/she is a lovely person and I'm not judging, but your picture kinda looks like you are lying in bed with a dude. In reality, its prolly a chick that makes my wife look like a fucking dog, but at that size it looks like a man...makes me laugh every time I see you posted up...lol. The buds are awesome but do you even get high anymore smoking anything else that's not BHO

9. Frosty McFrostinater

10. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']No disrespect is meant by this following comment...I'm sure he/she is a lovely person and I'm not judging, but your picture kinda looks like you are lying in bed with a dude. In reality, its prolly a chick that makes my wife look like a fucking dog, but at that size it looks like a man...makes me laugh every time I see you posted up...lol. The buds are awesome but do you even get high anymore smoking anything else that's not BHO[/quote]

I see where you are going there, the avatar size it looks like an aZn dude. Lol but it's my girlfriend, perhaps I'll post another pic when I'm bored. And yes I get baked smoking flowers:p I'll post a pickup of what I chief on here in a while, I think you shall enjoy;)

11. Cool man...would love to see the flowers...wait if you are the cat that posted up pounds of shit in yellow lock boxes then I'm already way ahead of you...oh and your glass collection is fucking epic dude!

12. I had no idea Texas could have such Dank buds. looks great bro, hows it smoke?
    :smoke:

13. All hail fellow Texans.

14. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']
    Cool man...would love to see the flowers...wait if you are the cat that posted up pounds of shit in yellow lock boxes then I'm already way ahead of you...oh and your glass collection is fucking epic dude![/quote]

Much thanks, it seems those boxes are getting a lot of attention:p the glass collection is ever expanding, subscribe to the YouTube if you get a moment! +rep

[quote name='"fuji212"']I had no idea Texas could have such Dank buds. looks great bro, hows it smoke?
    :smoke:[/quote]

Smokes great! High sativa, always my favorite. You can grow awesome hydro indoor in any state man, the good is everywhere you just need a caretaker:p