More hate groups moving into Arizona

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PhillGates, May 25, 2010.

1. That's old news. It was a special prop election that passed with flying colors

2. I have no problem with calling out the white hate groups, but its very clear this is being done now in an attempt to discredit people who support Arizona. Its the same old play book that we see being used against the tea parties and any opposition to this president.

What we never see is any news about hate crimes perpetrated by non-whites, or hear about the actions of non-white hate groups. I'm just pointing that out as evidence of my previous assertion that its being used as a hammer against Arizona supporters.

You also see evidence of this in the media/Obama admin's propensity to down play Islamic extremism and deny its relation to "main stream" Islam. We're told that the actions of a few extremest do not reflect on all Muslims. Yet, the same people want us to believe a few hate mongers represent all whites, or anyone who supports the enforcement of out immigration laws.

No shit.

3. One of the few things you've ever posted I agree with.

4. Uhm, is there any actual evidence that there is a significant increase in so-called 'hate groups' moving to Arizona?

Or is this typical liberal media bias, "We think it might be true so we'll pretend it is."

5. Never going to arizona again. Used to visit my buddy in phoenix yearly, but I won't support that state.

If you don't see the slashing of civil rights in this, then you have no right to bitch about 'lousing errr freedams!'

Glad that there's a lot of backlash against this bill and that it irks the supporters. I hope Beck and all the extremists move to arizona, and then we can pick another state for all the other extremists to move to. Both can secede.
    48 states. Perfect. Easy. Done. Don't have to have these asshole pricks impose their will on the average citizen any more.

6. The Federal government enforces the same law as the new Arizona one... :confused:

7. Could you please show how the "slashing of civil rights" has taken place?

8. #28 Yourcatdead, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
    I'll answer the question. I'm white, on the news you see all these white people protesting. But if you go to a protest nobody white is there. The illegals are literally the only ones who care about this. I guess the rest of the US is looking at us badly, but I could give a shit less. Other states are thinking of proposing this law as well. Only ones who should care should be illegals.

We in Arizona slashed Civil Rights by not allowing illegals into our state. You know like Obama doesn't want illegals here. But has no solution? Kinda like that except we have a plan, and it will work fine.

Arizona mashes on your propaganda suckers.

Not gonna support us? Good we get enough snow birds anyway. We get enough during the Summer for the Grand Canyon. Don't support us, less traffic.

Thanks.

9. I'm not so sure if it's the immigration laws that is making this happen...
    I think somebody in pheonix is making that oldschool biker meth again.

10. BAHAHA

You know who else is a racist?

OBAMA!!!!

Obama to Send 1,200 Guard Troops to Mexico Border - NYTimes.com

[​IMG]

Looks like, when Obama realized 70% of Americans support the perfectly fine Arizona bill that simply repeats already existing federal law... he was suddenly all in support of sending troops to the border.

EXIT QUESTION:

Why is Obama so racist to mexicans?

11. So in other words no significant changes to civil rights took place?

12. Hmm, I believe that is infact what I'm saying :eek:

13. He got food sickness from a taco stand in chicago?
    I dont think obama is racist towards mexicans...
    Have you been to texas lately? Shittt I know some mexicans that dont want anymore mexicans coming into texas.

14. Why do you still live in the country? The federal law has been around for along time.

You dont see slashing of civil rights in the law. You're just repeating what other know nothings have said.

15. Says the guy who probably has a archive of 5 different videos of the Black Panthers making headlines on CNN.

16. This is media indoctrination. This thread is a living example of how powerful the indoctrination is.