Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Hash SW England

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Minggut, Feb 27, 2012.

1. KK its hard to capture that well but here's a little bit more sticky black plus some pollen slate or bubble, basically hard crumbly, hash. Note the goldness of the insides... fresh. High as most chronic, my source is getting better connected.

Side note, this kind of pick-up goes well with adventure movies of the past decade, I highly recommend The Chronicles of Riddick or The Mummy. Just saying.

If you're feeling adventurous, Dark Side of the Moon... ask your parents.

[​IMG]

Peas and glove.

2. Nice pickup there. I wish I knew where my hash comes from when I get it, I think it would enhance the high if I was smoking and thinking about everything it had to go through to get to the states from India or any other hash producing country, and the different atmosphere of other countries etc blah I'm ranting :smoking: