More fake news from CNN

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dabs710, Aug 16, 2017.

1. I do believe psychosis is brought out from weed use. now, let me defend myself. Firstly too much of anything can be a bad thing. I'm not sure if it's brought out only if you have psychological issues to begin with or if it's creating them, that needs more studies.

It's much more likely that weed is acting as an amplifier, basically pin pointing neurological pros and cons and making them much more obvious.

I think if you're a good person with some damage, then your heart is gonna be bigger and your flaws are gonna be more noticeable.

On the other hand if you're pretty bad person and you got some damage way past repair, marijuana won't agree with you at all. Feels too much like a love drug to me, and the opposition of love is hate.

2. If your weed is making your mental health worse you're either smoking something early harvested that just doesn't work for you, or all that Eagle 20 is damaging your already damaged neurons (from a predisposition to psychosis) a lot worse. I can't imagine what inhaling cyanide can do positively for any sort of medical condition.

I sincerely believe we need more testing from legitimate clean, lab tested marijuana where we know all the terpenes and cannabinoids and know it wasn't sprayed. I've even heard reports of dealers spraying weed with synthetic cannabinoids in illegal states because of how cheap they are to buy in bulk.

There is no comparison to good, clean homegrown pot you grew yourself to all this poisonous filth on the streets, and also in California "dispensaries". I can find almost any dispensary selling tainted products in a number of seconds. If they carry any big brand of edible, there ya go.

• Agree Agree x 1