More drug testing questions! yay

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TryHarder, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Okay, so my mom drug tests me probally about once a month or two months. I usually smoke at my house on a Saturday night and don't go out that Sunday so she has no suspicion and won't buy a drug test. So that gives me about a week to get clean. I'm also a very light smoker, no more than twice a month. I was wondering if you could add too much bleach to the drug test. It's going to be a home drug test from walmart so it's not going to test for pH or anything but I didn't know if you added too much if it would have any effects on the pee. I was planning on taking two AZO standards and two 250mg Niacins a day for about a week. I usually work out three times a week and I ride a bike everday for about half an hour. I was also going to empy a visine bottle out and fill it with bleach and add the bleach to the urine. Do you think I'm safe with this method? Better safe than sorry, it wouldn't be pretty if I failed my test:(

2. check out seasoned tokers forum and check out the "how to pass a DT" thread that aughta help