more dominant sativa/indica traits on same strain different plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doggerjones, Mar 11, 2011.

1. hey everybody im growing 4 plants of british columbian from seed. 2 of them have very wide indica like leaves while the other 2 have slightly more slender leaves with more of the jagged edges on them. i dont really have any up to date pictures to show it, the ones i have are from a while ago and you can't really tell but recently it's been getting more obvious. the strains british columbian are from are a mostly indica (romulan) and a mostly sativa (burmese) so does this mean 2 of them have more burmese dominant traits while the other ones are more romulan?

if so does that mean they'll have different smoke or will it mostly just be a growth structure kind of thing?

2. They won't need any special treatment the only differences between Indica and Sativa aside from looks are the type of high.

Indica is a more of a relaxed and body type of high

While Sativa is a psychological up beat brain type of high.

3. so theres a good chance the ones that look more sativa like will give a more sativa kind of high? i dont have much space so i might end up having to grow only 2 instead of the 4 so id like to pick 2 that are as far on each side of the indica/sativa spectrum as possible

also do sativas tend to grow slower at first because the one that looks the most sativa seems to be growing the slowest. could also just be stunted growth though easily because that one's seed pod didnt fall off for a really long time

4. Slow growth could be related to numerous things. If you can only run two, then choose the two that have the strongest growth and structure. These will more than likely preform better than the others. Check the roots to see which has the best/most.
    and yes, chances are the plant will be leaning more towards the sativa side, how much depends on what was crossed to make the seeds