Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More dank from Ohio!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MFred420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. So the other night I picked up some dank nd last night my connect said they got some new shit so I had to try it out lol

Its not as great as the so called blue dream I got the other night but its pretty nice
    I got 1.1 for $20 which is standard dank prices here
    The buds aren't too smelly but there's a nice fruit scent
    The high has a india dominant high but theres also a nice head high

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No name on left, rest of blue dream on right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn no love..?

3. Looks good man, you close to the border with MI? If so I bet you'd see some fine buds coming from up here :D Either way, what you have looks nice, enjoy.

4. i wouldnt pay more than $10 for that over here in Montana :smoke:

Nonetheless... it's dank weed but that sux you guys gotta pay $20 for 3 bowls... not even. I do .4-.5 bowls in my pizzle most the time. Then again i smoke more than a gram a day... so i buy wisely (in large amounts)

5. Yah I have one connect where I can get eighths for 50-55 or 1.3 for $15 but he usually has mids only

6. Damn dude, what part of OH do you live in?

7. I'm pretty close to steubenville man

8. looks smokable :smoke: