Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Dank Buds!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THCaleb, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I got more pics to share! I wish I could personally thank the people that grow these awesome strains cuz many times they have pretty much saved my life. Sometimes I have seizures and have no idea when the next one will be, always pray I don't have one. But one strain that seriously made the "after shock" go away like it never happened was Blueberry Skunk. I truly saw how the medical benefits worked that day, like that's probly what made me become the cannabis activist I am today. I'm really not making an excuse to use cannabis either, like seriously I have not had a seizure since I've kept it in my system! Legalize Cannabis Nationwide!!!!!

Blueberry Skunk
    Blue Skunk.jpg
    Blue Skunk2.jpg

Purple Afghani
    Purple Afghani.jpg
    Inside Purple Afghani.jpg

Unknown Purp
    Unknown Purp.jpg

Orange/Purple Kush
    Kush Buds.jpg
    Sensimilla Orange Kush.jpg

Blue Diesel
    Blue City Diesel.jpg

Juicy Fruit
    Juicy Fruit2.jpg
    Juicy Fruit4.jpg

Bubblegum Kush
    Bubble Gum Kush2.jpg
    Bubble Gum Kush3.jpg

Tangerine Dream
    Tangerine Dream.jpg

Sour Diesel
    Sour Diesel.jpg

Jet Fuel
    Jet Fuel2.jpg
    IMAG1825.jpg

2. Beautiful buds!!! Where I am in CT I get buds that look similar but never comes with a name. Best of luck with the seizures!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man! What's crazy is I don't really get names with mine either. Just after so many years of studying different strains, 10 yrs to be exact lol, I became familiar with a lot of genetics. Mostly Afghani shit but recently gettin to know the Cookie strains