Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More cali dispensary buds....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LiteGreen420, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I had my buddy send me some more dispensary buds! This time we have...CANDY JACK, PURPLE CHERRY PIE, STARBURST, CHAMPAGNE GRAPES and O.G. KUSH (in the jar). The grape champagne has a ridiculous purple, fruity, grape smell! The starbust is more of a med grade, after taste literally taste like starburst. Candy Jack well lets just say yeh the after taste is candy! def from a jack breed. smell is pretty crazy to. not what you would think. Purple cherry pie yes it is as good or better than it sounds! It has purple on it and is def a good taste! Last but def not least O.G. kush wwwwwoooooooowwwww i liked this stuff so good i think next time im gonna get a straight half oz and thats it! lol thanks for viewing!
    [​IMG]

2. Well we can definately tell you got some medical but besides that all we can see is what looks like rocks and or dog shit in a bag, even though on closer inspection i'm without a doubt calling some very dank weed look like rocks from the distance =P haha just messin with ya but we need better pictures of the bud man!

3. get some macros or less-blurry pics and we'll really be able to tell what you're talking about :smoke: