More buyers being forced to grow???

Discussion in 'General' started by Madfer Reefer, May 1, 2007.

1. Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else in here has resorted to growing their own stash simply because they were unable to find a steady or reliable source elsewhere. Personally if I had to choose between the two, I'd much rather just buy all the time rather than have to mess around with growing. But I felt I ~had~ to start my own plants from bagseed just because I'm never able to find anyone who either sells or is willing to sell to me :( . I don't know if it's just a long-as-f*ck drought where everyone is holding on to their own or what, but I finally realized that the only way I'm going to actually get any weed is to grow my own!

Now that I'm in the 3rd week of flowering it's kind of fun and all, but shit, man, I've had to stay sober for months already while these girls and boys are growing and it sucks! I know patience is a virtue and all that happy horseshit, but, man, I just want some freakin' herb already :mad:

Anyone else in here feel that they are their own best dealer??? :smoking:

2. Hypothethically, I understand totally. weed is either too expensive or the source is too unreliable for a medical user, or anyone who wants a constant supply.

3. If i were you i would just keep on growing man.Just think that you could have a steady supply of cheap but dank bud.:smoke:

I personally cannot wait until i am able to grow:D (don't have my own place yet).

4. Yes, yes indeed... I think this is one of the most popular reasons... well.. aside from the love of the beautiful plant and each day of growth you get to admire... and of course I still buy it, but I look at it this way, hey, it'll be free soon enough..