more bullshit

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by crippledkiller, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #2 Windex83, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    "Dr. Donald Abrams, professor of clinical medicine at the University of California-San Francisco, was not convinced of marijuana's link to testicular cancer, telling HealthDay that if true, there should have been spikes in the disease among California males during the 1960s and 70s but there were no such reported rate increases.

"If there were a true cause-and-effect relationship, one would see blips in testicular cancer rates associated with greater use of cannabis," he said"

Exactly.

I am glad to see commenters on the article calling it out for all of its bs.

2. It's all because of the rescheduling next week they need something

3. Rescheduling?

4. i cant stop laughing, i dont understand so should i swith from this to that so that i can prevent testicular cancer? its no secret they want to feed us the worse most phisical/mind controling drugs but this is just plain ridiculous.

5. [quote name='"Windex83"']

Rescheduling?[/quote]

Next week theyre sposed to be having a hearing on rescheduling on the 17th I think so now they're going to be hitting us with everything they have

6. Is it any coincidence that all these studies (lacking definitive proof) are coming out with mj legalization on the ballot in two states this November?

7. Duck these government paid researchers

8. Duck ass corrupt fuckers, all paid by the government trying to prevent something that will happen eventually anyways. PEOPLE WILL BE UNBLINDED. SHOWN THE TRUTH.

9. Links not workin for me, dont see this story. But its more bullshit right? K seen enough!:smoke:

10. Three states and the DoC.

11. The court date is October 16th for DEA.
    Washington, Oregon, and Colorado are voting on legalization this November.

Pearl, think you may be off on DC. Nothing on the ballot there.

12. Yeah, I think there was supposed to be something on the ballot, but it lost out a few months ago. I knew it was more than two states, though. Thank you for the correction. ;)

13. Np sweetie. You're a keeper ;)

Though it would be a hoot if DC did lol