More Beans for Your Buck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Greenbudz, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Currently at the attitude here is how you can get the most freebie beans along with your order. I would always suggest placing the full $195-$200 order to automatically start off with the AT's 5 free UFO seeds.

Mosca Seeds Promo Buy one regular pack get a 5 pack mystery (TrainwreckX)

Cali Connection Promo buy one reg 10 pack get 5 pack free of Jamaican D x

Paradise Promo buy any flavor and recieve 3 free Fem Pandora & Paradise Pin Badge

DNA Promo#1 buy either Sleestack, Kandy Kush, OG, Skunk Cross and get 13 free Afghani seeds

DNA Promo#2 Buy any of these packs: Dna Cataract Kush fem 6, Dna Sleestack fem 6, Dna Cannadential reg 13 and receive Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese fem 6 absolutely FREE and a free DNA lighter.

More Beans for the Buck GooD LucK and Happy Shopping.

2. I got the free afghani seeds from DNA awhile back and I'm already smoking my harvested plants. Of the 6 females I got, there was 1 amazing pheno of Afghani that had a shimmer to all the nugs.. Trichomes fully surrounding every calyx to the point there was almost more trichs on a calyx than calyx itself. Pistils covered in brushed off trichomes.. So I kept a clone of that because it was something special. Rolling some up now and my girl is begging me to keep rolling and not reply to this post. :O
    I took advantage of the Cali Connection one and so far All the jamaican d crosses have sprouted with a uniform look, theres sweet earthy smells coming from them already I can barely wait.
    I'm gonna take advantage of the Mosca Seeds promo tonight and I can vouch for Female Seeds strains that are the UFO's. I've grown out bubblegummer and friends have grown other strains with 100% females and truly exceptional plants. A value even when you gotta pay for it.

3. #3 Greenbudz, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011

That's awesome with the Afghani pheno:smoke:. I ended up doing 2 different orders of the Kandy Kush/Skunk X and the Sleestack/Skunk X. Got 26 'Ghani beans on the wait, yet to run those. I was thrilled to see that the 'Ghani stock is taken from the Mazar region so that pretty much ensures a tru Land race, great breeding stock. Mosca I went with the C-99 and got a Arcata TW x OTM(yet to find out what the OTM is) 5 pack. Glad to see i'm not alone is stoping by Attitude on a daily basis. Bleeding edge beans. Peace 2 all.

** BTW 420report,, sent you a buddy invite if you care to buddy me up, I always come with good Karma :D**