Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More bad weather

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 7, 2003.

1. The weather has turned bad again for today.
    A couple tornadoes hit again this morning and the flooding continues.
    Looks like 2-4 more inches of rain to help out the rivers that are already out of their banks..

BPP how are you holding up down there my friend? Looks like you have the same stuff happening as we do!

Norm how about you?

Anyone else having the bad weather?

2. that sucks! tornados r so scary to me! ahhhh!!!! although it would be kewl to watch one go by as im high as hell!

3. tornados are neat. they come near my house every few years. We never get a big one which is probably good becuase even tho it would be neat to see, a big one could make things suck.

4. wow, this has got to be getting up there for a record in a number of days. i am about to head home which is just north of all this action, they have been getting the rain but no tornados yet.

5. i used to live in central IL... Peoria to be exact... we got tornadoes all the time... i miss them... hehe :) all though we did get one here in Salt Lake a couple years ago... however i was on vacation at the time..

6. In memphis no bad weather for me :).I was wondering as any1 here heard of three six mafia just seeing peace

7. It ain't got me. All to the north of me.

We had our bad weather a couple of weeks ago. Hail storms,wind etc. Nice car deals right now for slightly damaged new cars at the car lots. Got my eye on a dinged up Honda Civic SI.

8. they did a song about dexing!!

9. by the way, that alone makes them good.

10. My Aussie friends are moving home June 1. They are moving to Sydney. Leaving one winter and going to another winter. That'll suck!

11. HIGH All, that does suck BPP!!!! Hope your All still ok and the worst has passed.

12. Great weather today! humidity was 100% last night and about the same today. You break out in a sweat under the airconditioner. lol

No storms for a while I hope!

13. It's been raining really bad here the past couple of days...off and on, really. I think it's sunny right now, though

14. Got the vid cam and other cameras ready!

Moore in the Okla City area got nailed again about 45 minutes ago! They had the big one 2 years ago.

We got a big circulating storm coming from the west. I'm gonna be ready but DAMN! This one is heading for the nieghborhood! Would much rather have to drive aways to see it.

Time to go stow all the stuff that ain't tied down!

Back later to let ya know what happened!

Exciting and scary!

Makes your heart beat!

15. I said I was sending you some action smokie. Get us some video so we can see it on the city..

Becarefull and safe!