Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More at home drug test questions..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skankwhore, Feb 13, 2010.

1. So in about two weeks my mom is giving me an at home drug test cause i still live at home and she caught me smoking and is totally against it. But anyway this weekend is my friends 18th bday and he invited me to smoke with him. So i have a couple questions concerning this upcoming drug test if i do decide to smoke this weekend..

1. What are just the cheap, generic drug store tests usually (pee in a cup or like a pregnancy type stick test)? How do they work?
    2. Do they normally have a thermometer on them to test the pee temp?
    3. If I were to pee in something today (i havent smoked in about a month, so im guessing im clean) then saved it, will that work?
    4. Any other ideas you've tried, to pass a drug test?

PS If your wondering, she won't be in the bathroom with me cause i have friends who have also gone through this but her mom like went in the bathroom with her to make sure she didnt cheat, but im guessing she'll be waiting outside the door so i couldn't do anything that looks or sounds conspicuous.