More 9/11 Truth News On Fox

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Was flipping thru the channels getting ready to head out, and fox news is having a special on
    "Nutty Professors" A professor in Wisconson was video taped teaching his students about the bombings in Madrid , Iraq, and the 9-11 attack on Us Soil. He explained how these were all carried out by the United States Dictatorship, err Government. They are playing clips and videos, he teaches an course on ismal. He is on the national news talking about False Flag Ops, he is just asking people to study the information. This is a step in the right direction still again. Fox news is trying to spin it on them, but he is doing a good job, they try to interrupt him while hes giving his information, calling him a conspiracy nut! Haha but yeah hes a fabulous job giving out Websites and great info. :hello:

2. 9/11 conspiracy. I was actaully reading something on a website yesterday about it. I believe the U.S. was behind it. It had many facts that were made a lot of sense. The twin towers fell down like there was an explosion inside of the building. The steal beams were said to have fallen becuase of the fire. Doesn't seem like something very realistic. In which case insurances would have raised there prices if huge buildings would fall down from fires. There was also a building next to it that fell down, and no body knew how it fell down. So they just tried covering it up. There was a lot of other stuff I just forget everything. I'll show you the website when I find it.

3. holy shit fAKkedd whats up man haven't seen you post in months man,maybe you have and i missed it tends to happen.

how you been man i always enjoyed reading ur posts now god damnit start posting more:p

4. if you belive in the conpiracy bull shit you're a fucking retard
    maddox makes it clear
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This is the second post that I've seen tonight that is completely unacceptable. You need to read the rules...if you're still here to read them. *RMJL

5. i agree with thesoftparade....how can you even think there is a conspiracy...what the hell would be the point of killing thousands of americans. What would it achieve?

6. apparently, you've been asleep in a cave on mars the past 5 years so i will explain it to you.
    the 9/11 attacks was a false flag operation used as a pretext to pass the patriot act (a bill which essentially nullified the bill of rights), invade afghanistan, and invade iraq (which later, by the president's own admission had nothing to do with the attacks).

7. a very legit reason to go to war? maybe......i dono though just a thought :rolleyes:

8. Yeah I haven't really been posting to much, Lot of non-sense on here lately, but I'll start dropping by a bit more when I have free time. Gotta finish up some work now though.

Anyways, to those of you who can't believe the government would do such a terrible thing?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947

[SIZE=-1px] Alex Jones' latest film covers in detail the proven history of government sponsored terrorism, and focuses on the 7/7 London bombings and 9/11.[/SIZE]

9. All of which is so much more logical and realistic than actual terrorists attacking us, and our bonehead president using it as an excuse to invade Iraq and rebuild, pumping up the profits of companies he more than likely has a hand in.

You're right, 9/11 was a great way to implement Bush's ingenious master plan. Ruin his legacy as president, thrust our troops into two intractable wars thereby throwing the rest of the Middle East into chaos, create such a partisan environment that his own party gets defeated in midterm elections and possibly the next presidential election, and take a record national surplus and turn it into history's biggest deficit. Yeah, the government is so shadowy and evil...they're really on the ball.

10. i know i know, that's all he is
    but
    what i mean is that he puts it in pretty clear words.

11. I'm a big advocate of thinking for yourself.

You know, do your own research, don't for this biased bullshit, man.

12. Conspiracy.. how would that benefit anyone at all, that is ridiculous, bush was going to be elected to another term anyway because the ones running against him were to weak of competition, and there is no other way he could benefit.. he will not make more money or something..