Morality vs Me gettin laid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Well, this guy ive known for 3 years, his name is julian, we have a class together and if we see eachother outside of class we dont really acknowledge eachother unless its face to face, and he has a super hot girlfriend that i could easily get with[shes told me]. And he doesnt really make her that happy, but she wont leave him. So... do i go for it? If the fact that im a virgin changes anything, keep that in mind

2. Alls fair in love and war. If there's no ring on the finger, she's fair game

3. Fuck him

Not literally, but you know.

4. I feel bad for Julian.

5. I dont know man do you really want that to be they backround of how you lost your Vcard? I could care either way im just asking you to consider all things plus, put yourself in that guys shoes. Hes already getting screwed by his bitch and now your dicking him over too? Perspective is everything man. Just think before you act, you DONT wanna end up fighting or getting your ass kicked over some dumb girl do ya?

6. If its not your friend, and youre desperate like that do it. FUck morality my ***** get laid!

7. thats pretty snakey shit bro she sounds like a whore, you should fuck her than tell your buddy she came on to you and he should know.. ;) or not tell him since i just re read that its not like you guys are best friends or nothing..

8. yea, i see what you guys are saying, im still having a hard time decide

9. but do you really want to get involved in any way with a lady who is so easily led astray? ;)

espcially with a virgin :p

I kid.

10. as long as he doesnt do MMA or is way bigger than you, i would say fucking DO IT!!!!

11. it's easy for us to tell you to take the morally strong road

however,

given your situation I think my primal instincts would override morality. i'm jus sayin :confused_2:

12. im against cheating. your a girl and a virgin, you can find a single guy by walking into....well fuck ANYWHERE and yelling "who wants to get laid!". you prob dont wanna do that tho:p

13. wow you read that situation wrong,
    im a guy getting with the girl

14. lol..If youre asking for drama, go ahead...not willing to leave him, but wants to fuck you=dummy (her, not you-lol)

15. awh bawlz!

[​IMG]

16. alright now that ive re-read im gonna still have to say dont cheat man. wouldnt feel good if it were you would it?

Your dick'll get some lovin, whether its after they break up or you hook up with another girl, it'll come as long as you put it out there.

17. Honestly you should not do it. If you had a girlfriend, wouldn't you prefer your acquaintances did not pursue it if she was acting irrationally? Plus, I don't care what anyone says, your first sticks out in your mind at least a little. A chick who would act like this is not the type of person you would want to pursue, or be into, it will just get you hurt, like julian will be. Tell her to break it off with him first and see how that goes, but I would recommend waiting for a girl who is cooler!

18. Yea i talked to my best friend about it and she said just about the same thing

19. Dude thats messed up..

oh wait, they're not married? Then who gives a shittttt. Just be sure to not put your heart into a girl that would ever concider doing this. She sounds like a dumbass. You can put your penis in her though.