Morality vs Gettin Laid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jan 27, 2011.

1. So ive known this guy for about 3 years, and hes got a super hot girlfriend that hella wants me. He doesnt make her that happy[she comes to me for advice a lot] and him and i arent great friends but we know eachother and we talk here n there, im a virgin, should i go for it[his girlfriend]?

2. I wouldnt. I dont sleep with my buddies girls let alone ones that i know have a boyfriend.

Kharma man

3. True, but im also a virgin and shes super hot....
    Plus, im not the greatest friend with him, then again, if it happened to me i would be very pissed.
    I also have been tryin to get with a girl for a long time...
    it slike i can contradict anything i say

4. I guess i posted this in another section, but i couldnt find it earlier, woops lol

5. dude didnt you just post the same exact thread :confused:

6. That's low man.

They HAVE to break up before you hit it. It's the only way.

You're still breaking the Bro Code though.

7. do it!

do it twice man, pound that shit.

8. Ask your friend to film.

But gotta ask: are you even sure she would do it? Sounds to me like you've become "the friend." And by that I mean any time you make a move all you'll hear is "oh no. We're just friends." At least from my experience.

9. yea sorry didnt meen to

10. Yea, i usually am that guy, except she straightup told me she wants me this time

11. i say go for it, then kick his ass afterward

12. on a serious note, your friendship with him WILL end. and if she's super hot and you're a virgin, better be god damn sure you don't strike out in your first atbat or it's back to the minors

13. lmao he better be ready to kick some ass if this is what he thinking about.
    If some virgin was tryin to game my sexy girl I'd be pissed.
    Especially if I knew em.

14. How's it go again...

A key that opens many locks is a master key.
    A lock that is opened by any key is a shitty lock?

15. Pretty much the exact situation I was in...
    I went for it, took a year and a half for him to be cool with me again.

Still (semi) dating the girl 2 years later

16. How would you like it if somebody that you knew, did that to you?

What goes around comes around, always does.

17. Well, they've only had sex once and that was two days ago. And quite frankly im tired of getting bad Karma for not doing anything in the first place

18. Dont do it, karma can be a bitch.

19. :hello:

20. if she's worth it, then do it. you only live once man. but be prepared to fight him once he sees you guys dating.

trust me. he will want to fight you. i've been there. all you gotta do is get him alone and go ham. he'll back off. fool proof plan.