Morality/pokemon question

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrismittty, Mar 5, 2012.

1. So my buddy wants to trade me like 30 packs of pokemon cards I found for reall cheap for a q of dank. Hes a pokenut, lol....soo Basically they were cheap enough that I am worried they are fakes or something, but the packs are idenical...Hmm what should I do...

Tade and say fuckit im not sure man?

Tell him I got em for cheaper than normal and warn him and if he still wants too is his loss if anything bad happes?

They might be 100% real and were just on sale or something but im not sure...

That'd also be like a 40 or 50 dollar quarter if i did it...:devious:

What would yall doo?? Im leanin towards bustin some open and seeing for myself?

2. Tell him to open up a pack to make sure. But not until after you do the transaction :p

3. trade that shit!

4. pokemon for weed? lol weed all day

5. Actually, just ran some numbers, its 36.50 a q for some FIREE with the cards dealio....damn this is hard...thats where the SV3 part comes in I guess.... open later.. :devious:

Naw ADVISSEEEEEE MEEE BLADES.

6. If he's a good enough friend tell him everything you know. If he's not, he won't know the difference anyway. But if he does notice you should give him his $$ back.

7. Oh forsure, Its not like I want the cards, Its im worried they are sketch cos they was so cheap... Yeah weed for pokemans allll day:hello: