moral dilema

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ca_dro, May 12, 2009.

1. there is this lesbian i know that lives down the street and around the corner. shes a cool person and i know her girlfriend too. i havent really talked to her in a while but last nite she calls me and says she needs to talk to me its important. i thought she needed to get drugs for her or somthing but she starts talking about her and her gurl want to have a baby and they would want me to be the biological dad. i was like :eek:WOW:eek:. i would like to help them, but thats like the biggest gift you can give someone. if i did i would never have attachments to the kid but some older people i asked said in the future i would want to be in the kids life. any advice/comments/questions?

ALSO if i smoked heavily would my sperm count be lower than normal?

2. If you go through with it just make sure you do it the right way. With Doctors, Paperwork saying your just donating and thats it. I don't know how that whole process works but you just want to make sure they aren't going to try and fuck you out of money on down the line. That would be my main concern anyway.

3. yeah i know i would ask my dads lawyer and all that. im sure theyre not scamming me or anything like that though

4. Thats cool. I'm just paranoid. I've known of a lot of chicks that just use their kids for money.

5. women can be very shady i know, thats part of the reason why i think i mite never have a kid, and this mite be the only way my preacious genes can be passed on.

6. Only agree to it if you get to fuck both chicks at the same time.

7. that is mucho ignorant

8. If they are serious, they'll follow the legal procedures with you. Take precautions if you decide to do it.

I personally wouldn't do it, but then again I'm only 20 y/o - Not the best age to judge such things.

Elend.

9. ....Well i hate to be the guy to ask this....Well not really, i dont give a fuck, but are they hot? lol

10. one is butch, the other one is pretty okay kinda big

11. #11 hobobob, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    dam that just changed everything haha, just kidding,i personally wouldn't do it, but i would donate ate a sperm bank because then i would have no idea who the kid is.

edit-------

oh ya and i know this is going to start a huge controversy but im not trying to hijack your thread here, just tell me if you want me to delete this, i wouldn't help a gay couple have a baby, its hard as shit being a kid now days, and that would make it a lot harder.

12. i would not decline for the fact they are gay, but i agree it may be tough for the child having such a unconventional life,

13. agreed... im not homophobic or anything i have no problems with gay couples...but thats kind of unfair for the kid because they are bound to have to put up with a lotta shit

14. #14 Destroyer101, May 12, 2009
    [​IMG]

^^ Watch that then decide haha

I dono if i would do it........
    but if you think you wouldnt get emotionally attached go for it!

15. When I was young my parents divorced and both my mother and father are now gay. I can honestly say their sexual preferences have not affected me at all. If anything I am more able to accept and respect peoples' lifestyles. At a young age I was forced to analyze and grasp concepts not usually presented to kids, and because of that I feel I'm a more cultured and mature person for my age.

16. #16 mrjoaosilva, May 12, 2009
    Since you know them, will you see the kid on a regular basis? Will that bother you? Are you prepared to deal with the kid if, eventually, they tell him you are his biological father? How close are you to those girls?

Its all up to you and how comfortable you are with the questions that will probably arise from such a decision. Personally, I wouldn't do it, I can't see nothing but problems coming from such a situation (and I'm not talking about money here), but I guess it all depends to how close you are to the girls and if you are ready to deal with the said problems. If you are not really big friends, why bother with such a complicated thing?

Edit: Typos

17. I would like to send a big 'fuck that' your way.

18. if i was to do it it would have to be like this: it would be all legal to where i had no obligation to the kid, it would purely be a favor to the parents. but i would want it to know i am the dad.

i know the girls very well, but we rarely have contact any more, i ususally just wave when im walking down the street. i know theyre good people tho

19. i talked to them about it yesterday, my final answer was that i couldnt even consider it until they were more financially secure