Mopheads Purple Closet Adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mop420head, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Your plants are lookin amazing especially that bud in your hand!! So what? U Dont have a tent? U just got em like sitting in the middle of your bedroom or something? Couldn't really tell from the pics

2. jewelers loupe

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

3. Mop you are the reason i am switching from Cfls to LEDs. Your first grow was a beast of a return and these autos that your throwing out are looking good :) I just ordered my 300 watt Mars for my closet!!!! Was okay with my first turn out of about an ounce per plant but I have seen such better grows with led. My second grow is about four weeks from finish so hoping I get to throw them under the LED first and hoping for two ounces of this one.

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

4. I'm loving them. My temps stay low, usually whatever temp my room is, is the temp my closet is. It's really the way to go for small grows.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

5. Yea yea rockin that queso azul! Good shit man.

6. Subbed +

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You can get a small fish tank bubbler and some air stones on amazon for 10$. Definitely worth it; top dress works great but it just takes more time for the nutes to really effect the plant and break down. If your aerate mixture into a tea, the microbes are gonna start working on breaking everything down much quicker, plus you get the bacteria colony for your soil if you mix a little molases and humic acid.
    Just my two cents, hope it works out for you man. So much more to learn w/ non bottled nutes.

8. I like!

9. thanks man, I haven't looked into Amazon. I was thinking more like 30 so I was going to wait. How long do you bubble the tea usually?

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

10. found one with airstones for 12 bucks and free shipping. Thanks for the comment man.

11. Glad to see you got the Berry Bombs Mop and I hope that white widow is going to be beast.. I've only smoked that strain twice but both times knocked me the f out lol

12. A little into week 9 here. I gotta start another round in the next few weeks too. Im contemplating a balcony grow with autos in addition to the tent. I have 3 bubba kush photos in my tent that i should flip the switch on once the autos finish.

Here is a shot of that dark devil

Attached Files: