Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moonshine green dragon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. well im sippin on some apple pie shine and smokin some bud and got the idea that moonshine would be perfect for green dragon due to being almost pure alcohol? am i right in thinking this?

2. this sounds plausible
    moonshine is like 95% isnt it?

3. Should work perfectly.

4. yea its way up there i was thinking of just putting 0.5 g's in roughly the amount of shine to get drunk for some night im bored. how long should i let it sit for like a month?

5. moonshine isn't 100% alcohol. Try 50%.

6. Everclear! :hello:

7. Moonshine if made properly can be 99% to 100% alcohol. However most of what is sold, specially the fruity ladies flavors, is heavily watered down.

8. not necessarily
    however, everclear 190 is necessarily 95%

9. Yeah it could be as long as its close like 90-100% alcohol. Chances are your shine was watered down though