Moonshine Fuel Everything? Eco, Green Houses...

Discussion in 'General' started by My Elysium Trips, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Store like Hundreds of Gallons of Moonshine -

To replace Fossil Fuels that People Themselves can make via like Sugar Beers / wine & then Distilled

Make their Own Heat & Power like That! Brew it themselves, for Any Power Needs. Heat, light, Electricity, etc..

Then, People wouldn't Need Fossil Fuels at all

They Could Brew Moonshine Themself, Self- sufficient Heating & Power

Look into Moonshine'ing

My Elysium Trips

2. Using Thermal Couples to Harvest Electricity via Alcohol Heat. Duct Work could Also be lined with Thermal Couples!

Use Power Inverter to put at like 120V or 220V AC. Easy stuff. From the Thermal Couples DC voltage. Look into [Air Conditioning] AC Chips.

So, Moonshine to Power Hippie Indian Style Communes via Even Sugar to Ethanol to Any Power needed per Burning Alcohol Power.

Who can disprove This Notion? So, We Make Moonshining Always Legal, just keep it Safe.

To have Independence from Oppressing Government & Monopolies!

I cannot type enough about this.

Disband Fossil Fuels. Make your Own Moonshine!

My Elysium Trips

And Husbands & Wives using Chaga as aphrodisiac? Giving to Help Childrens Bodily functions

Increase Spouse "attractions" or Sensuality. I presume Big Pharmaceutical Drugs made millions of men - impotent! Watch out for Military Medical Industrial Complex, who has usurped America via Politicians & Collusions & War Crimes & Treason! Etc..

Try Chaga to Help you & your family!

My Elysium Trips

3. Why waste time and money making moonshine? Ethanol is already being utilized as fuel.

4. Or...You could just walk and drink the moonshine at the same time.

Win/win.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. So Birch Tree Farming, too. All Good places wouldn't mind having Extra Birch Trees around where they are indigenous. Yes?

But its like Farming Lobsters for Caviar. A baby Lobster might take like 15 Years to produce sufficient Lobster Roe to actually multiply productions at Reasonable levels. As 3 year old lobsters might not produce a lot of Roe / Caviar, but 10 years later, it Will produce much much more.

Keeping them like Chickens, even 200+ Years in Wide Expanses of Lobster Heavens! Then, Abundance of Lobster Caviar, without Killing any Lobsters

Lobster Heavens

Hemp Seeds for Nature! How many Bird's with Guano, Would Love Everyone, if they could be fed Insect & Hemp Seed Diets. Among countless other Gluten Free Grains

To allow the Birds, to Fertilize Everywhere... Even drop Viable Hemp Seeds Many Miles away in Fertilizer Packages, Guano

What say you Guys?

They can be Flying Seed Distributors & Also Soil Amendments for Land everywhere.

So, we Need Many More Birds.

Viable Seeds to let them eat Indefinitely.

Let them Birds be Flying "Johnny Appleseeds,"?

Feed Birds behind your House. Get Viable Hemp Seeds & Any other Viable, Good Seeds, for Birds.

Even Viable Grape Seeds

Let the Birds Fly & Drop the Seeds, free for US!

Anyone with Seeds can do That. Even Children

Don't Feed Gluten to Birds. No Gluten Breads!

My Elysium Trips

6. So Birch Tree Farming, too. All Good places wouldn't mind having Extra Birch Trees around where they are indigenous. Yes?

But its like Farming Lobsters for Caviar. A baby Lobster might take like 15 Years to produce sufficient Lobster Roe to actually multiply productions at Reasonable levels. As 3 year old lobsters might not produce a lot of Roe / Caviar, but 10 years later, it Will produce much much more.

Keeping them like Chickens, even 200+ Years in Wide Expanses of Lobster Heavens! Then, Abundance of Lobster Caviar, without Killing any Lobsters

Lobster Heavens

Hemp Seeds for Nature! How many Bird's with Guano, Would Love Everyone, if they could be fed Insect & Hemp Seed Diets. Among countless other Gluten Free Grains

To allow the Birds, to Fertilize Everywhere... Even drop Viable Hemp Seeds Many Miles away in Fertilizer Packages, Guano

What say you Guys?

They can be Flying Seed Distributors & Also Soil Amendments for Land everywhere.

So, we Need Many More Birds.

Viable Seeds to let them eat Indefinitely.

Let them Birds be Flying "Johnny Appleseeds,"?

Feed Birds behind your House. Get Viable Hemp Seeds & Any other Viable, Good Seeds, for Birds.

Even Viable Grape Seeds

Let the Birds Fly & Drop the Seeds, free for US!

Anyone with Seeds can do That. Even Children

Don't Feed Gluten to Birds. No Gluten Breads!

My Elysium Trips

7. #7 My Elysium Trips, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    While Walking with your Moonshine, In your Dome Garden Complex. Watching Moon shine Via the Dome & seeing clouds & star's, above Greenhouse Domes. In North & South Poles, too, I imagine, Many Greenhouses & insulation in Clear materials, [Air Gaps / dividers].

You sit down because your Alcohol Buzzing, & this is What Might happen. After Morning Dawn...

Praise the Lord that a Quail from Heaven Poops on your clothes, with a bunch of Viable Seeds like even Hemp

A little flying Seed Carrier

We got to Feed the Birds

See the Sparrows. They don't Work for Company's nor pay Bills to Anyone. And the Lord loves to Feed the Little Bird's.

My Elysium Trips

8. If US People cannot give Bird's 100% Whole Hemp Seeds

Why don't we All tell Dictators. Go Fly a Kite...?

Then, Viable Hemp Distribution via our little Airplane Peoples. To actually do Most All the Work because they have Wings!

Yep, Demand 100% Whole Hemp Cannabis Seeds!

And Legal Everything Seeds, even Anything Natural!

So, Even plant Millions of High Quality Cannabis. And Birds can Randomly Distribute the Quality seeds

And nobody can Fight over Cannabis Plant's that way

Anyone else have a Better Way to keep Cannabis Farming more Fair for Everyone?

Like Picking Random Fruit in Public Nature

Birds as Mutual Helpers. They Randomly Distribute Cannabis, herbs, plant's bearing FRUITS, & all those things. Let the Birds do "the walking" for us, in the Forest Dumps.

And No Body Could Take Claim of Growing those Cannabis Plants. A Fairer Way for Everyone not totally rotten of greed & avarice!

Then, go into Woods, to pick fruit like Foraging, thanks to Birds like Mr. Sunshine.

Even plant Chili peppers, Red Hot shhh

My Elysium Trips

9. Government Cannot Control that!

Put even 10% into the Bird Feeders

Mix it All in Bird Feeders

Government is Powerless!

My Elysium Trips

10. Then, if Millions of People are feeding Bird's Seeds they Desire to Plant

Imagine what would happen, If All Good Seeds could be Freely Distributed via simply Feeding Little Birds, sparrows.

And Meal Worms & such, to Thank them for Providential Help!

And who then Coul Claim That Property is Theirs, if Nobody Could Even Know?

Let Bird's be Our Sowing Helpers!

Who has a Better Idea?

Just Keep giving them Only desirable Fruits / Herbs, etc., Seeds. Nothing Else
    And Meal Worms & such, to Thank them for Providential Help!

Praise the Birds, & the Birds will love us long time

My Elysium Trips

11. Then, Hopefully Soon

Pay Government nothing

And then!- Foods are Everywhere

My Elysium Trips

12. Demand the Castle Doctrine in Every State, & Anywhere people know What Castle Doctrine actually Is

A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place – e.g., a vehicle or home – as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.[1] The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries[which?] invoke comparable principles in their laws.

A person may have a duty to retreat to avoid violence if one can reasonably do so. Castle doctrines negate the duty to retreat when an individual is assaulted in a place where that individual has a right to be, such as within one's own home. Deadly force may be justified and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".[1] The castle doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which may be incorporated in some form in the law of many jurisdictions.

Justifiable homicide[2] inside one's home is distinct, as a matter of law, from castle doctrine because the mere occurrence of trespassing—and occasionally a subjective requirement of fear—is sufficient to invoke the castle doctrine, the burden of proof of fact is much less challenging than that of justifying a homicide. With a mere justifiable homicide law, one generally must objectively prove to a trier of fact, beyond all reasonable doubt, the intent in the intruder's mind to commit violence or a felony. It would be a misconception of law to infer that because a state has a justifiable homicide provision pertaining to one's domicile, it has a castle doctrine, exonerating any duty whatsoever to retreat therefrom. The use of this legal principle in the United States has been controversial in relation to a number of cases in which it has been invoked, including the deaths of Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori and Scottish businessman Andrew de Vries.

My Elysium Trips

13. In other Words. If Anyone Breaks into a person's House. The persons Have Right to Kill anyone if being Broken into Home. That is Castle Doctrine to me. A literal Intruder into property Premise. [Not a random lost stranger walking through your yard]. If they intrude the House, regardless of anything except They aren't Family or Friends. Kill them via Castle Laws. That is the Premise. Kill Intruders, if indeed intruders! Castle Doctrine! I believe Unconditional!

My Elysium Trips

14. Wtf is this guy rattling on about

15. Please Read 1st two paragraphs / posts, by SB85, on linked page there, not 1st page

WW3

My Elysium Trips

16. Seed- Sons

Sons of Seeds

My Elysium Trips

17. I read it, then you went rambling on with a bunch of nonsense

18. Single Action / Double Action

Pistols

That Have 1911 style Beaver Tail Safety, & Also a Trigger Safety on Trigger Blade itself.

Double Stack or Single Stack

No Other "Safty" except those two, already integrated

Any caliber

Any capacity

But, the SA/DA, in Tandem with 1911 Beaver Tail Safety, & Trigger Blade Safety.

Might be Exactly what Everyone would Prefer, no?

Always safe, unless say all systems operated by holding guns. And a 1st Stage Double Action, could have 10 pound Pull weight at first. Then like 3 pounds after in Single Action. Trigger Safety in Blade itself, like Glock 9mm, etc..

Ahh

Most Safe, Quick Draw Pistols.

Or, who has better ideas than That?

No Safety Switch. All Safety integrated into beaver tail & Trigger Blade, & 1st Stage Double Action that is as Heavy as people Want. 10 pounds would probably suffice for me & my safety concerns of a Loaded Hair Trigger.

Anyone else have Better 2nd Amendment Safety Suggestions for the Gun Owners Safety themself? This should suffice most people. I Believe

My challenge is, What would be Better for a Firearm?

My Elysium Trips

19. Have you ever looked into using biomass fuel created by hemp? I think it'd maybe be much easier on the earth...with the plant breathing in Co2 and releasing oxygen and all. Read into it. Maybe something that would interest you?

Also man I find it hard to stay within the realm of your discussions. You tend to break off down the spectrum without warning. Just an opinion and request but could you maybe try and stay focused on a thought for a few responses? That way we may all have a cogitative conversation about these ideas.

Anyways best regards,

J Evergreen

20. Not sure how to Delete Posts on here

This is a double post

My Elysium Trips