Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moonrocks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeeptoke, Sep 2, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

What are your thoughts on moon rocks? Just picked up a quarter. Bout to try them for first time.

Sent from my VS880PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  2. I enjoyed it a lot, got me really stoned, but the taste of the one I got wasn't great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How on earth do you roll those I've always wondered

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. How are you going to smoke them, OP? Have fun!

5. How much did that quarter cost you?

sent from the toilet.

6. that's fire my put it in a bowl or its gonna burn all crazy uneven in papers/gars

7. well you would prob give a small mist of water or roll them when the buds are freshly trimmed i guess. mold being no concern, your not gonna soak them, and your not gonna seal them up before they dry.

8. I'm also curious how much a 1/4 of that would be. I assume it was pretty steep.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't add water wtf..

You break off a small chunk and bong rip it. You could break a small piece up and mix it with ganja for a doobie.

Moo rocks / caviar gold / etc... Will send you into orbital bombarded couch lock. Enjoy it lol!

• Like Like x 6
  10. #11 Michio Kaku, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    I found that moonrocks deliver the best high when you insert them anally.

• Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. LMAO!! Mist it with water?? What are u even saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. im saying thats how you would make a moonrock,, to get the kief to stick,, u could and it not hurt anything if left to dry properly,, the buds are just sticky and they roll it in kief, but ive seen it caked on more than it would normally be,,

13. The ones I got got us high in a blunt but didn't taste great. I'd rather have a fat snake of hash. Haven't tried em in a bong though.

14. I am pretty sure they are covered in hash oil then rolled in keif

• Like Like x 5
  15. No it isn't how you make moonrocks.

You make moon rock under vacuum, using hash oil (wax) and keif. By the by, you use a vacuum chamber to purge hash oil of the solvents used to make said hash oil. Hence the bubbles in the various kinds of wax.

That vacuum pressure allows the bud to soak up the hash oil and pull the kief into it so it rocks up.

• Like Like x 1
  16. indeed, why wouldnt this come to mind to begin with idk..

17. but wouldnt that be waste of oil? i mean thats what the dabbers are for right,,

18. it's more of a luxury smoke people don't care about loss when you pay 500 an oz

• Like Like x 2
  19. ive never smoked moonrocks but it feels like it would generally get stuck in a grinder or fall into a kief catcher and lose a bit of the mix

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum