moonrat's *Official* Recipe Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mrs. illadelphin, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Yeah...straight rhubarb can be a bit tart...nice to add something else to get the sweet and sour thing going...

...and peaches...blech...my great uncle owned a peach orchard for years...I think in that time I ate about 10 tonnes of peaches...don't really enjoy them anymore...overkill ftl...:(

2. lollll then you should probably avoid this thread when ever I start posting cobbler recipes :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs8G_mY8jE]The Presidents Of The United States Of America - Peaches - YouTube[/ame]

hahaha kidding

but you might wanna avoid the song :eek: ;)

3. subd for the deliciousness.

I have to get that carrot cake recipe! pretty please!
    My favorite!

4. Blueberry cobbler is the best...;)

I miss all the wild blueberries we used to pick when we lived up north...

This song is better anyways...:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sj_U6vObUA]The Presidents of the USA - Lump - YouTube[/ame]

5. coming from alton brown it has to be good lol but that pic of yout carrot cake... i shat brix

6. I took a few cake decoration classes, just for recreational fun--- ended up with a wealth of knowledge and a tool box full of tools hahaha I can really hook you up for any occasion, any cake.. I have a fairly professional style I think

:cool:

7. Right on!
    I want to try something involving cheesecake and snickers candy bar.... mmmm

8. mmm.. that would be killer, I love turtle cheesecake so much.. damn

and I have no sweets on the premises! I MUST BAN ALL TALK OF SWEETNESS!

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgP62fInAw]The Presidents of The United States of America - Stranger - YouTube[/ame]

10. i have apple, apricot, cherry and plum tree's... bet i could make some killer stuff with your help moonrat!
    im a noob when it comes to pies and cakes

11. we need to get into business!! seriously :D

12. Cherry pie is my fav...:D

...and get your mind outta the gutter...I actually mean a pie made with cherries...you know...from a tree...:rolleyes:

13. the bright side is, I will have tons of time now that I am not working to post recipes/cook for myself :D

*bright sides/gotta find them

of course nutrition should be a primary concern and not a silver lining

14. There are always "bright sides" if you choose to look for them, but in this case, you were in a situation where you weren't happy, and you changed it...that's not a situation where you even need to look for a "bright side"...that's you taking responsibility for yourself, and making what decisions you need to in order to lead to a better and happier life for yourself...

No bright side needed when the whole thing leads to a "bright side"...;)

15. I just got the urge to decorate a million cupcakes... :hide:

somebody.. stop me..

16. send them to me so i can eat them before you go crazy from decorating

17. Can you give me something involving peanut butter and not involving all the shit i don't like :D

i don't like cheese/carrot cakes :hide:

sorry for the double post, this thread had been quiet for a while but i guess it decided to wake up when i went to work today so i had to catch up!

18. Awesome, my dad made rhubarb pie sometimes when i was a kid. I'm totally going to try it out. My only question is how big of pieces should i use?

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know it isn't tuesday but I seriously fucking love tacos...