MoonCheese all organic grow! update

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by MoonCheese, Jul 17, 2010.

1. #1 MoonCheese, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    Just thought i should share what Ive been up to with the GC community.

Some of you may remember the small problems Ive encountered early on, bugs, nute burn, ph, etc.

Well I seem to be stable now.
    Ive grown for years, but i consider myself far from professional.

This is my first outdoor grow, I have one BLUE HASHPLANT flowering outside. Smells sooo fruity, much like blueberries.
    Ill post a pic tomorrow.

I have 2 vegging La Confidential x SKunk(gotta love that hybrid vigor)
    2 Mandala Hashplants, 1 Speed Queen, and 2 Sativa x Kush Bagseeds germinating.
    Going to be a great season! =)

Heres my indoor vegging about 5-6 days ago, Before i LSTed.

[​IMG]

Here they are at day 16. Each plant showing atleast 5 -6 Tops Each

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Growing in my Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mix.
    Added one part earthworm castings to 2-3 part soil, 25% perlite added, 2TSP Guano, 1 tbs lime.
    Root and foliage spray of Earth Jucie Catalyst and Humic Acid when transplanted into a bigger pot a week ago.

DISCUSS!

EDIT!: I know this is the Outdoor section, and youre probably asking yourself why this stoner has pics of his indoor plants, well rest assure that they will be put outside within the next couple weeks. I will then update you folks yet again. Full of surprises this season, Im off to a good start.

2. yes you are off to a great start very healthy..should be nice and fat with your topping. if i ask why are u growing outdoors this time?
    I only do because i dont have a place/money for a light setup ha.

3. Outdoor budsmoke has its own special qualities.

Although indoors you can manipulate the plant and play the role of "god", outdoor bud always seems to taste/feel a lot better.

Some people might disagree, but Ive smoked a lot of bud in my life, traveled and smoked in different parts of the world, and most cannabis connesuirs prefer outdoor bud.

Outdoor bud can be more dense and stickier, even though it has less visible trichromes.
    While indoors they can look sweet covered in crystals, and might look stronger/tastier, outdoor bud is just.. "hardier." the trichromes are more intact and "stronger."

IF IT IS ORGANIC! Must i stress the importance of organics? :rolleyes:

However that being said, I love alll bud, indoor and outdoor, especially if it is grown masterfully and thoughtfully.

4. Hey there!

MoonCheese is absolutely right. I mean just think for a moment. How many hydro hybrids that you bought from a high end dealer and smoked had such a good taste as a bud that was given to you by an experienced outdoor bio grower. The use of chemicals and agressive growth techniques really works against your final product taste. An indoor bud can smell extremely strong but will have almost no special taste. How marijuana grows and its final taste is not all pre-determined by its genes. Big influence on the final product taste is the environment: light, medium, wind, bacteria, humidity...etc.

To get the most out of your plant regarding to taste, you SHOULD ALWAYS GROW WITH ORGANIC FERTILIZERS, USE RAIN WATER & GROW IN EXCELLENT ORGANIC SOIL!

I even heard a story about adding actual blueberries to the soil mix. Sounds funny but with a little research you will find it very interesting. ;)

5. UPDATES COMING VERY SOON!!

Ive been putting my plants in the baking sun for a few hours everyday for the past week and they are GROWING.

Just today my plants mustve grown at least an inch or two, I had to LST TWICE today.. amazing tropical sunshine bliss =)

PICS will come soon. They are looking amazing.