MoonBase 2400w Ebb&Flow 12 plant Super Critical Haze

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Jun 18, 2012.

1. #1 Unhinged, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    The year is 2086.

\tIts been 96 days since the 'Crimson Crystal' disembarked from Ceres 9, a harvest plutoid on the outer ring of our solar system. You were born on earth, razed in a decent family and as soon as you hit 21 you joined a small group of growers specialy trained in space travel, advanced growing, and research in bettering and further mankind in the area of Marijuana. By the time you hit 23, the group you had joined had made so many leaps forward in advance growing, the entire group was selected to join a company called '9 Chapters Farms'. Once again your group surpassed everyones expectations and quickly became the pride and joy of Ceres 9. At 28 your once amature group had become a team of uber growers who were looking for more. Soon after your last harvest a invitation showed up on everyone of your team members vid screens including yours, an invitation to Earths medical moon base. Unhinged's Medical Moon base.

This is your story...
    \t
    You slowly beging to remember wtf is going on. Your waking up from cryo sleep. You feel your viens pulsing, your muscles begin to twitch, and you slowly open your eyes only to see pitch black. The temperature of your cell is well below zero but your PAE suit mains your core temperature in any enviroment, but you can feel ice forming over your skin after each breath you exhaul. At that very moment you remember the last thing you saw, your cryo cell door closing in the cryo lab on Ceres 9.

*Ding*

A voice came over your now active cryo cell. "You are awaking from cryo sleep, suck it up and hold on children, your current state will alter and return to normal momentarily".

\t'Man her vioce is hot, wonder what she looks like?' you think to your self. Seconds after the cryo door unlocked, your PAE suits magnetic locks disengaged from the cryo cell and instantly you felt the zero g's the 'Crimson Crystal' had to offer. The Crimson Crystal is mankinds first intersteller space craft, created by Unhinged and his vast fortune. The Crimson Crystal is a small town sized ship with a human capcity of 10,000 in cryo sleep and 500 living, powered by a 100km wide solar sail. An engine with limitless energy, for as long as light hits it, the protons of the light forever excert force on the sail forever propelling the spacecraft forward.
    \t
    You push the cryo door open, and a soothing calm glow is the first thing you see, blurry but you see light. You wait for your eyes to focus and you push off out of your cell, but of course you pushed to hard and off into the long corridor you float, slowly but on course for the disembarking bay. You start to ponder the construction of the ship, as you sit there helplessly floating. Even though the ship was man made metals and compasites, a large portion of it was made up of organic plants. The lighting that was calming were actualy from large bio luminecent begoninas with beautiful green and white glow. Even the o2 replenishing system is constructed of computer controled vines that wind twist threw out the entire ship absorbing Co2, and expelling o2 threw its beautiful calming yellow flowers.

*Ding*

"Please make your way to the disembarking bay for orbital incertion". "Orbital incertion T minus 13 minutes 42 seconds".
    \t
    As your floating slowly down the extremely long corridor, your team float passed you at controled courses and speeds. Even Cruger (pretty much a monkey with down sydrome, but amazing grower) flew past you laughing and pointing. 'Fuck im never going to make it like this...' You begin to worry and then you hear that sexy voice again.

*Ding*

"Passenger GC.69.420 Please make your way to the disembarking bay for orbital incertion". "Orbital incertion in T minus 3 minutes 12 seconds". "Please put on your PAE helmets, and find your disgnated seat".
    \t
    Fuck this is going to be close! you put on your PAE helmet and lock it sealed, and soon after a familar vioce scared the shit out of you threw the helmets nero speakers, the captain... "Honestly man wtf are you doing?! if you dont make it your going to be stuck on the 'Crimson' for another 6 months! you dont want to go to Neptune do you!?" "Use your suit thrusters you mornon!"

\tYou think to your self, fuck i shouldnt of smoked that blunt with the cap before we went into cryo, these plants are way to hipnotizing... im still baked, and with this zero G im freaking out man! Finaly you reach the return shuttle and you make your way to your seat, specaily fitted for your PAE suit. You look around and everyone of course is laughing at you, but the best thing about it is no ones P2P systems have been activated. All you see is a bunch of jokers laughing with no noice.

\tYou come with in a couple feet of your seat and it pulls you in like a rag doll, snapping you into the seat and you quickly figure it out that the captain engaged your magnetic locks and with the zero G, well you understand the rest.

*Ding*

"Please sit down and prepare your self for orbital incertion"

\tYou look to your left and see nothing but the pitch black of the darkside of moon and the beautiful glow of the Moonbase in the very center. Moments later as if it was only a blink of an eye you started to feel the ships decent to the surface of the moon.

*Ding*

"Welcome to the end of your flight". "We thank you for choosing the Crimson Crystal as your cryo sleep travelers". "The Temperature outside the moon base is a bombing -230C, with zero wind so please be sure to wear your PAE suits at all times".

\tAs soon as the sexy vioce was done you felt the landing of the return craft and moments after the air lock seal close. Your heart raced in excitement at the opertunity to be on the amazing moon base, with great growers and great people, learning a great many things with in the group. Your suit locks disengaged and you imeditely feel the low gravity of the moon.

*Ding*

"Please make your way down the entrance corridor". "At the end on the left is your teams housing capsule".

\tAs always you find your self last because the magnificense of the of plants pulls your attention away from the task at hand and your team bounce away to there designated room.

*Ding*

"Passenger GC.69.420 Please make your way to your house capsule". "Main corridor contamination purge will commence in T minus 3 minutes 24 seconds".

\tYou stand to attention and hustle to catch up to the others. Bouncing around the corridor you see your room clearly marked "GC.69.420" and you jolt towards it. Once again mis judging the gravity you slam into the door only having it not open. For a moment you think to your self 'Wtf' and then you remember what you were told about the bio metric telepathic controls. You pick your self of remember what you had done in a chance that no one might of seen you but little do you know they did... Douche.

\tYou step infront of your door and a voice came over your PAE suits nero speakers. Its HER!

"Hello Passenger GC.69.420". "I am Skyla, AI of the Crimson Crystal and this facility". Please stand still while i match your brain paterns with your door lock and various equipment around this facility". "Only you will be able to access your door so there is no need to lock or unlock". "To unlock this door all it takes is a simple thought". "Scan complete, you may enter". "Main entrance corridor containment purge T minus 18 seconds".

\tFuck, shit wtf? simple thought how the hell do i? Just then the wall became translucent, nearly clear like a window but you could still tell it was a wall of some kind. 'SHIT no, a fucking nano wall?! Awww helll noo"

*Ding*

"Main entrance corridor containment purge T minus 4 seconds".

\tShiiiiiitttt, you jump threw the nano wall and milliseconds after your through the wall becomes solid as if it was never anything but a solid wall. You look around but the entire room is black. You reach for your wrist computer and you start an atmosphere test. *Gravity 9.78 m/s²* *Atmosphere 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide* *Temperature 76C, Humidity 50%* 'Hmm its a perfect atmosphere' Yet again you wonder 'wtf, no lights' and just as that thought raced through your mind every light turned on with in the room.

\tYou stand up in awe as you look around at your personal space for the next 4-6 months. In one corner is a larger 8'x8'x9' personal single plant grow room, to learn while you enjoy your stay. Not far from it is a medium sized lab with equipment youve never seen before along with your personal beer, hard liquor, and pop dispencer! 'Holy Shit, i heard these things are top of the line! They analyse your taste buds and it pours the perfect drink for your taste at near sub zero temperatures'. In the kitchen... there is no kitchen, theres a Crave Shopper! It detects the exact craving your body and mind is needing at that exact moment in time.

\tShit... no T.V.?

*Zzst*

\tThe once nano door, its now a vid screen along with the rest of the wall. 'Dam This must be the holographic 0420 HDZ vid screen, fuck me im getting baked off some Mean Green tonight!' Moments after the screen went black and the Image of Unhinged's Moon base logo came up and his voice.

"Welcome people to my Moon base, you have been selected to grow beside me on my moon base". "Learn new ways, new methods, and most of all have fun while making friends". Id like to take the time to say currently my grow is under construction and that corridor will be off limits until further notice". "Feel free to go threw our seed list and study it like the underside of your cock". "When the grow room has been completed we will grow these bitches to the best that we can". "In the mean time please feel free to chat with others about anything and dont hold back, friends are to be made". "Ive comprised a list of items of which are currently on the moonbase, and a list of lists that are still enroute from Neptune".

Equipment List:

-2 Flood and Drain fittings
    http://www.botanicare.com/Fittings-P78.aspx
    -2 2x4 Black flood tables
    http://www.botanicare.com/2x4-Propagation-Tray-Black-P92C7.aspx
    -2 Two white 20gal Res
    http://www.botanicare.com/20-Gallon-Original-Reservoirs-P18C7.aspx
    -3 396g/h Eco Plus pump
    http://www.thehydrosource.com/hydroponics/water-air-pumps/ecoplus-submersible-water-pumps.html
    -4 6" Magnum xxxl hoods
    http://www.thehydrosource.com/lighting/reflectors/magnum-xxxl.html
    -4 600w Quantum dimmable ballast
    http://www.quantumhort.com/quantum-600-watt-dimmable.html
    -4 Hortilux Super HPS
    http://www.thehydrosource.com/lighting/lamps/hortilux-super-hps-lamps.html
    -4 PlantMax MH
    http://www.progressive-growth.com/proddetail.php?prod=600pmaxmh&cat=43
    -1 DIY co2 systemhttp://www.thehydrosource.com/environmental/co2-equipment/active-air-co2-system-with-timer.html
    -100L of Hydroton
    -Window AC unit
    -25pint dehumidifier

On order:

-1 Sentinel CHHC-4 Environmental Controlerhttp://www.thehydrosource.com/sentinel-chhc-4-total-environmental-controller.html
    -4 48" Reptisun Zoo UVB bulbs with Ballasts http://www.zoomed.com/db/products/EntryDetail.php?EntryID=105&DatabaseID=2&SearchID=3

Various items to gather:

-Various water works
    -Various electrical
    -Wall fans
    -6" ducting
    -6" ducting fan
    "The strain ill be growing is called Super Critical Haze, grown in a Ebb&Flow Setup". "Listed is the history of this genetic".

Haze genetics are principally known for their tropical origin, their rapid growth and their high psychoactivity. However, there is another fundamental characteristic that makes it such an appreciated variety: its wonderful, unique flavour. A combination of spices, incense, sandalwood, pepper and hints of lemon, with a strong aftertaste; this is the luxury that can be obtained from this delicious genetic breed by the few privileged cultivators willing to put in hours of work. Some time ago, we were able to get our hands on a very high quality sativa Haze, thanks to the cultivator community JYD. It was the best quality we had ever had the chance to see: 12 week flowering, extraordinary taste, very complex, persistent…in short, delicious. Furthermore, the strain has an effect that without a doubt is the most extreme of all our selection of mother-plants. It can be defined as energetic, very psychoactive. On some occasions, it can be very intense and overpowering, and disappears without leaving a relaxed feeling due to a low CBD content. Therefore, we had its taste and effect and also its resistance to fungus. What better partner for the highly productive Critical+, which has proved to be an authentic Formula-1 for commercial production? We used the sativa as the mother plant in order to obtain its special flavour, and at the same time the highest psychoactivity possible, achieving a result to be proud of: a percentage of the plants developed an extremely special flavour as a result of the mixture with the fruity flavour of the Critical+, apart from having a reasonably rapid growth – 10 weeks to maturity – which makes them interesting for outdoor cultivation.

The haze genetics contained in this variety obviously make it highly resistant to mildew, and therefore it is adequate for cultivating in cold wet areas where plants can be affected by fungus. The combination of resistance, productivity, strength and taste in the SCH, turn it into a first-class variety. It grows extremely vigorously, and is therefore appropriate for cultivation in larger areas, such as outdoors – with an appropriate climate – but not quite as recommendable for indoor cultivation. In indoor cultivation directly from the seed, the plant tends to stretch excessively and requires pruning or other means of size-control, for example techniques such as Screen of Green (SCROG). They devour nutrients and need abundant iron and all the light they can possibly get. In exchange they will give enormous buds covered in thick crystals of resin with an incredible aroma to juicy fruit chewing gum and an active effect which is totally overpowering.

Blend +Sativa / indica
    Thc High
    Cbd Mediun
    Production Mediun
    Flowering period 60-75
    Height outdoors -3 mts.
    Genotype JYD Haze x Critical +

"Below ive attached pictures of the classic DIY 7 site cloner i built today so enjoy". "Also updates will be made with pictures ever time so please check your vid screen often". "Grub is at 0300 hours and thank you for joining my Medical moon base grow".

Attached Files:

2. #2 Ironhead, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    Holy shit.... Are you trippin balls or what????:eek:

Edit: First!!!!!!!

3. Holy Crap!!
    I can't read all that.... LMFAO

It's like 3hrs reading for 2 pics of a cloner, 1 on and 1 off... :D
    See, it's can be turned on and off... :poke:

Subbed for "pics"...

4. ^^^^^Hahaha

Thats 2 holy shits now Unhinged... this thread is off to a great start!:D :laughing:

5. Lmao, there JJ, added pictures, scroll to the first post.

6. [quote name='"irnhed84"']^^^^^Hahaha

Thats 2 holy shits now Unhinged... this thread is off to a great start!:D :laughing:[/quote]

Lmao, I was going for "outer body experience" kinda like Avatar... A story to make it enjoyable? Hope isnt boring, or totally fuck lmao. I am hitting the hooka....

You should of seen the fucking bullshit I went through to type it... F. M. L.

7. OMG, it's still in boxes????
    When I got my stuff in the mail, it was not 10 minutes, and it was all out of the boxes and scattered across the floor :D

8. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']OMG, it's still in boxes????
    When I got my stuff in the mail, it was not 10 minutes, and it was all out of the boxes and scattered across the floor :D[/quote]

Lmao I've looked at everything but ive placed it away so it's clean lmao no wonder the misses yells at you!

9. To be honest, I think that I made it to the 5th line...

10. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Lmao, I was going for "outer body experience" kinda like Avatar...

I am hitting the hooka....[/quote]

Ya we could tell...:rolleyes: haha

I actually read it all though.. I wish I was part if that elite grower team instead of an assistant manager of a dog boarding facility.. Haha sure would be more interesting.;):D

11. Oh shit, she has not had her dinning room in like 2 months... :D
    Grow shit scattered all over, tools, fittings, buckets, totes, panda, all kinds of shit....

She just not got her bathroom back last month, so that should shut her up for another month or so.. ;)

12. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

To be honest, I think that I made it to the 5th line...[/quote]

At least your honest!
    I was bored and determined because the first one was fucked up... So I decided to tweek it and add my thinking.
    It's ok anyways, I only look at your pics in your updates too ;)

13. [quote name='"irnhed84"']

Ya we could tell...:rolleyes: haha

I actually read it all though.. I wish I was part if that elite grower team instead of an assistant manager of a dog boarding facility.. Haha sure would be more interesting.;):D[/quote]

Well thank you Iron. Technically the reader (You) is the character GC.69.420... Lol

I'll talk in less gibber grabber from now on.

14. Well I caught the equipment listing and the two pics...
    Some reason my glasses went blurry when I start reading??? LMFAO

I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy... ;)

15. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']Well I caught the equipment listing and the two pics...
    Some reason my glasses went blurry when I start reading??? LMFAO

I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy... ;)[/quote]

Lol, simple fellow arnt ya? I suppose at least you caught that much.

16. Na bro...

I would actually like to read more of the story if you have any... I rather liked it.:D

17. #17 jakesterjammin, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    No, I was just in some coding and see all that text and went :eek:
    From the time of my last post until the time of this post, I just finished the section I was working on....

Now that I've had like 3hrs sleep in the past 48hrs, time to try and get some sleep...
    Even though I know I'm going to lay there staring st the ceiling thinking of everything I have to do today... :D

One thing I have to squeeze in somewhere today, is reading your 8 chapter book.. :poke:

:wave:

18. No idea what that wall of text was :) Tagging along anyway.

19. now i know your from another planet:laughing: but i'll still come along for the spaceship ride, i hope you have a good trip.
    the strain sound nice.
    middy
    p.s. i read it all lmao :D

20. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

No, I was just in some coding and see all that text and went :eek:
    From the time of my last post until the time of this post, I just finished the section I was working on....

Now that I've had like 3hrs sleep in the past 48hrs, time to try and get some sleep...
    Even though I know I'm going to lay there staring st the ceiling thinking of everything I have to do today... :D

One thing I have to squeeze in somewhere today, is reading your 8 chapter book.. :poke:

:wave:[/quote]

Awwww muffin lmao