Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moonajuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 2, 2011.

1. It may be laced with tires and yard junk, watch out bro.

2. Funny thing is, nobody has been on the moon in years

3. you can buy it through TOR and the invisible internet i'm sure.

4. Nothing about that story stuck you as odd?:cool:

5. hahahahahahahahahhaha :hello: :D:D

6. Fuck N.A.S.A., who wants to go to Mars with me and start the first Cannabis space farm? Do you know what people would pay for a fat baggy grown in outer space?!

7. #27 RVD420RVD, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm with u man hell we can even get some Martians high

8. I would think that the lighter would stop working after the amount of oxygen inside the giant glass container became insufficient, or they would've passed out.

Story doesn't sound plausible though.

9. NASA is going to da moon for the weeeeeeed.

10. Lol i was just thinking bout that the other day. Like, wat if they grew on the moon? would it b 3 times better or like, really shitty?

11. #32 JoelVent, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Was this supposed to be amusing?

12. I'm sitting here watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I need some Moonajuana. :(

13. Yeah your right man, The moon has a white appearance because the ground is actually coverd in trichomes that have fallen off of the moonajuana plants.

14. Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
    Or Aqua Unit Patrol Squad as it's called now... I liked ATHF as a name more. >_>

At first I was hoping this was gonna be a thread about someone making a Green Dragon with moonshine or something. I am disappoint.

15. No, no, no... you've all got it wrong.
    The moon IS marijuana.

16. Sooooo dank

17. Okay look moonajuana is real but it's rare and you will probably only get it from a mooninite dealer. Moonajuana is grown in fields on the moon. Moonajuana grows in the shape of a tire. I you smoke Moonajuana you might pull your own liver out

18. The stuff from the moon is ok, but stay away from the stuff from Uranus! It tastes like shit!

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4r_F_55mE&feature=related]‪Eggs or Pot‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]