Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moon Rocks??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonathanc10, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hi all- who's got the 411 on moonrocks around here? I've personally only had the opportunity to try it once and I remember really liking the whole experience. I'm trying to get some kind of idea on how they're priced. I still live in a non compliant state so I'm wondering what a decent ballpark number a gram would go for using pretty decent quality starting material (bud, oil and kief)? Any help is appreciated!

2. Moon rocks are nice to smoke but straight hash or oil is better. Hash is more potent, more convenient, and often cheaper. Although moon rocks are an extravagance, every committed smoker should try them at least once but if money is tight wait until you can afford them. They are for special occasions so share them with a friend and make a party out of it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I live in a non compliant state too. If I remember correctly moon rocks around here go for like 80 bucks a pop. Which to me kinda sucks because you can get a gram of dab for 50 on the high side. But having said that, I don't come across moon rocks too often

• Like Like x 3