Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moon rocks with Rosin Tech

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dolphin4Reason, Nov 25, 2016.

1. I picked up a gram of moon rocks last week and I have a .5 left over and I was wondering does anyone know how it would turn out if I used the rosin technique with moon rocks or would it just mess up the moon rocks?

2. Why would you? That makes no sense. You're going to ruin the moon rocks

• Like Like x 3
  3. I did it and it turned the small bit of moon rocks into a form of hash oil and the remainder of the moon rock was still decently potent after.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Clownish.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rosin Tech sounds like such a waste.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I never said that but this guy paid for premium buds prepared a special way an now he is messing with them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You had something good, used trailer park technology to ruin it, and you think you actually did something good. smh @ kids these days

8. my thoughts exactly. So many people, erhem KIDS, are unappreciative of the drugs they have because always chasing a higher high.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm going to take this Ferrari apart so I can put the tires on my El Camino, and use the engine to get the old tractor running again. Then I can put the seats out in the lawn. Yeehaw!

10. Hey buddy, whyno reply to my PM? I seriously need help...