Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mood

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by STI Wolf, Aug 20, 2010.

1. It's as simple as that.

What mood are you in?

I'm relaxed :cool:

2. im a bit wired, anxious. Still havent found more than one reliable hookup so it sucks when the one runs out and doesnt re-up for almost a week. Still no medicinal in AZ...damn nazis

3. pissed. my friend has been stealing my nugs.

soon to be happy, i'm getting a qp and some sheets.

4. yeah same with MD

it wasn't passed but if we're charged we can claim its medical, show a doctor note and be charged $100 max. its bullshit tho. decriminalization is so hypocritical. we can have it but not obtain it in a legal way? wtf

5. I just dont understand how and why, in this supposed land of freedom and the constitutional right to pursue happiness, I and many others like me are persecuted for trying to keep ourselves healthy even if it is in a non-conventional manner. What ever happened to live and let live?:confused: Oh yeah, i remember, human nature. And lets not forget greed and corruption

6. Don't forget your mood guys :p

I'm Exited