Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mood swings!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mint_Z, Jun 24, 2009.

1. well ive been smoking for a little while now (freshmen year) and have never had this problem till lately now that i tend to smoke once or twice a day.
    I went to pick up a cage for one of my beardies and his light wasn't place in the right place! normally this would be no thing i would get home and take the screws out and change the ligthing in there whatever but today i lashed out at everybody and i noticed i was doing this like daily then it hit me!
    could be it! i hope not let me know what other expirience with this was and this green game is for you GC

2. I read you post a couple times and not sure I fully understand. So today you did not smoke weed and had mood swings? Pretty normal for me, I find it easier to control if my life is busy, which now it is not.
    So not having weed will throw my day of, maybe more than I'd like to admit.

As far as BD's go I just adopted one about a month ago. He has not pooped in about a week. Is he impacted? he is about a year old and 16 inch overall. I am going to call a vet tomorrow.

3. thats a while but b4 you go to the vet try giving him a nice warm bath, mabye a little bit warmer and let him play in there for a while dont let the water get cold at all and her should poop what are u feeding, what are your temps like ?

4. my basking spot is about 104 using a 100w sun glo exo terra. I had a 10.uvb repti sun(cfl) as additional lighting, I took it out because I heard the cfls can hurt their eyes.
    the rest of tank will be about mid 80's around the basking area and mid 70's on the other end.
    I am going to get a 2 foot flour for it. s/he has been eating crickets, and all sorts of fruits and veg. been feeding based on a list provided by beautifuldragons. I have given him a bath once but will do so again when he wakes tomorrow.
    thanks alot for your help and sorry for turning your thread into 'Bearded dragon problems'

5. I gave s/he a bath today and he loved it. after about 15 minutes I went to get him out and then he went poo poo all over the place. Looked like some watermelon was in there. Thanks a lot for your help!