Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mood improved a few days after?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LeananSidhe, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hey everyone!
    Like I've said before, I'm a total nooblette when it comes to actually smoking cannabis. However, I had a success story with a really strong indica and while it may be fall asleep nearly 5 minutes after using it (boooo), I had a fantastic mood for 5 days after! Barely any stress, and I could complete homework without feeling sick to my stomach with nerves.
    I'm the kind of overly-stressed out person that worries about everything and everyone, and I get migraines with auras whenever I do. I also tend to put a lot of pressure on myself to succeed, so when I can't live up to my standards it tends to make me very depressed. I've been to therapists with not much luck, and I don't feel like frequenting them all the time to get any kind of benefit.
    Is it just a coincidence that my mood improved? Anyone else get this?
    (Also, anyone have a preferred strain for moods?) :D

2. Moods are typically a sativa, if im feeling stressed I'll shoot or some OG if i can find it, or if im depressed ill get strong sativa like Blue Dream
    Strains are hard to come by though and 90% of the "strains" your dealer has are fake if you life in a non-MMJ state

Welcome to tokin bruuh :D

3. I was thinking of a sativa, just because it's apparently easier to work after using. But I'm pretty lucky to be living in Canada and a very MMJ friendly province. We're known for a pretty wicked White Widow x ??? strain, that's very popular, potent and cheap! :p
    Also, thanks! Can I still be a bruuh if I'm a girl? XD

4. [quote name='"LeananSidhe"']I was thinking of a sativa, just because it's apparently easier to work after using. But I'm pretty lucky to be living in Canada and a very MMJ friendly province. We're known for a pretty wicked White Widow x ??? strain, that's very popular, potent and cheap! :p
    Also, thanks! Can I still be a bruuh if I'm a girl? XD[/quote]

Yeah that'll work haha, any sativa makes me feel open minded to anything. And you can still be a bruuh :p

5. Happens to me all the time. Smoked some great weed last night and I went asleep almost automatically lol. Woke up feeling fresh and I've been in a pretty good mood since.

6. Welcome to the stoned life :) hopping tokin

7. Gotta say, I can actually tolerate society since i started toking

8. Yeah smoking in general is my way of making yourself feel better about yourself as a person. Stop comparing everyone to everything and enjoy who you are and what you have, because life is random and crazy shit happens every day all over the world where people don't expect their life to ever have traumatic events. Live enjoyably and enjoy the greens.

9. just a word of advice, id find this strength of self confidence inside yourself, rather then inside a herb that you will rely on often to get that feeling of security.

But it definitely beats taking meds.

10. #10 Deleted member 194034, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012

yeah man i probablly would of killed someone by now if it was'nt for pot:D. it like helps u realize that society is society and humanity is humanity, nothing u can do except better your self to ultimatly better humanity and society.