Mood changes?

Discussion in 'General' started by mkd3, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Hey all..

Now I'm sure I'm in the wrong place but for some reason it won't let me post in the Q&A section so I had to come here..

I've been smoking for just about 2 years now - it started as an occasional thing until I started dating a fellow stoner and it slowly became a daily ritual. We smoke every day, several times a day, and while I DO love it.. I think it might be starting tp effect my mood and I'm wondering if that's even possible? I've always had a biiit of a temper, but over the last few months ots almost as if my fuse is nonexistant. The slightest (and I mean slightest) annoyance has me instantly furious. Not like "I'm going to kill someone" furious.. but still, its a pretty huge overreaction to such simple things. I feel like its just been getting worse over the last year - when our usage really started to increase, and I'm wondering if this is a common thing? Not only that, but my anxiety is through the roof.. I feel like i can't have conversations with people without constantly worrying and stressing and feeling like its a TON of work - and I've always been pretty outgoing and social. I don't have many stressors in my life.. I work with dogs.all day and come home to smoke and hang out with my boyfriend.. So really its the only thing I can think of. I really hate flying off the handle like this, and being such an axiety case is just exhausting.. does anyone have any experiences like this? If it IS the weed, and a matter of cutting back, I'd be all for it!

2. It can have that effect on people maybe its best to quit or at least slow down and see how your mood changes

3. Do you think cutting back to only on weekends would help, or is it best to quit altogether for a while?

4. Either will work i think. Try and cut back to just weekends and see what happens. If you're still not digging the moods, take a break for a while. Doesn't have to be for a set amount of time, just come back when you're feeling good