Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moochers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I got some people I chill with. I always got some herb and I'm always smoking and they always wanna toke but they never put in money or weed. Lately I'm like fuck you put some money or weed in and they get mad but I think I'm definitely right. Opinions? Stories? Solutions? I'm all ears blades.

2. I have a few friends that i had to tell that to recently actually. They actually appreciate the fact that i was direct and actually had no problem with buying weed beforehand. Guess im lucky. Just make sure u let em know that you smoke em out alot. If they honestly have THAT big of a problem with matching jus tell em to get the fuck out lol..

3. If they aren't putting in green paper or herb, they need to be throwing in grub or something. Especially if it's a constant thing. I reckon you got the right idea Joedahoe (that rolls of the tongue really well).

4. Dude, fuck them! Think about all the weed you've lost from them...

Tell them to throw down or get the fuck out.

5. #5 Joedahoe, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol thanks

6. #6 Joedahoe, Jul 11, 2011
    Very true

7. #7 Joedahoe, Jul 11, 2011
    I don't wanna be a douche but I do not wanna loose my herb.

8. You can truly never get rid of a moocher..... There's this 1 dude I know we probably smoked like 2 oz in the last few months. Funny thing is that he pitched about an eigth total.. He's just such a funny mofucker I just can't tell him off lol.

9. #9 Joedahoe, Jul 11, 2011
    EXACTLY I can't either.

10. Just tell em you'll stop bringing weed.

11. That how me and my blaze buddies do either you put in bud,money,gas,munchies if none of that your chick best be letting a homie train go down because this ain't no free ride.

12. Best thing to do is just be like dude, i don't got much money or tree left, im gonna need you to toss me some money.

13. #13 JetxLife86, Jul 11, 2011
    Homie train....LOL!

That's classic right there...just picturing hey man either you let us bone your girl or you are getting no hits.

14. My bf's sister is a huge mooch. We would pack her huge bowls on the bong everytime she visited (which is almost everyday). Then we would go over to her place and she would take hoots off her one hitter and refuse to let us have a toke.
    I talked to my boyfriend about it and he didn't want to stop smoking her up.
    So...the half of the bag of weed I pay for gets divided from my bf's share because I refuse to toke her up anymore. She has her own weed at home and refuses to share so why should I keep sharing mine?

15. Stash, cash, or gash...nobody rides for free.

16. I have one friend like that. He never has money or weed, but he is nice so everybody smokes him up all the time.

17. Sometimes I feel like I mooch off my friend since all of my dealers have fallen through and I can't get a hold of them anymore and get some weed so I buy her blunt wraps and give her some cash when we smoke most times. Still feel bad though since I never have anything to bring to the table.