Moochers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yoyoman305dade, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Niggga I got a problem with these *****s all up in my shit. Like They try to pressure me to smoke them up when Im just as broke as them. It makes me never save any money, Im weak, any advice?

2. I'm the same way man. one of my buddies only pick up dubs/8ths at a time and I'm usually grabbin a Half+ to last me for awhile but he thinks because I have more weed i'm entitled to smoke him out all the time. Then after he goes home hell send me a text saying oh sorry i didnt throw down I was baked from the first few bowls you packed.

Gets old pretty quick. To the point where I basically just hide my stash when he comes over. If they arent gonna throw down then fuck em..its cool to smoke your friends out now and then but if the love aint returned then thats their problem.

5 on it or gtfo
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mBf-Afp540[/ame]

3. Yah, this is bullshit, I need to save my money and any money people have is supposed to go to weed if they wanna sesh in their eyes. I hate freeloaders.

4. I too, used to have this problem. Out of the very few friends I have left, when we both have weed, we just take turns packing bowls, but it doesn't usually go down like that. You just gotta get them to agree that you guys can mutually look out for each other whenever one of you is going without. Fuck keepin' score, ya dig?

5. fuck moochers ! ugh i knew one guy who would mooch on anything he could get his grimy paws on. food, clothes. herb,, anything! he would always ask my bf for herb like its free !?
    one time during a session this fool put the joint out half way and tried slipping it in his pocket !? bastard, i was like "excuse me were not done.. spark MY joint back up man "
    seriously!? -_-

6. I know what you mean man.

Back in the day when all I could afford was an 1/8th or a quat, the people I would hook up with.....:devious:

lol

Im sure they pinched the bag a little before they even brought it to me....then they expected me to smoke em down....AND then they had the nerve to ask me to leave them a doobie or something.

Man....no wonder I was going over there every day!!!...:smoke:

Spydaman

7. I'm just trying to get my shit straight, I find it harder to stop moochers when you have enough money for a dub, oppose to having a whole zip. I know this makes no sense but like people need to realize that they need to buy their own weed.

8. I have a 5-6 person circle with whom I normally smoke with. We all share equally, nobody ever has to throw down, etc. If we buy a $60/8th, we will just all cough up $15ish and smoke it all together over a period of time. We always have a mooch or two, but it's fine, we let them get a few hits and they're always fine...

I don't find moochers to be a big deal, the ones I hang with always repay in someway. Food, gas, alcohol, anal sex, whatever floats your boat I guess.

9. anal sex haha hope its from a girl

10. HAHAHHA +rep for that.

My moochers never repay.

11. hahaha sorry to laugh but tried to pocket half your joint? Thats fucking slimey.

12. I would not hang out with that dude ever again. That's like the worst thing someone could do. Not only did someone roll it up nicely in hopes to destroy it, but someone threw down the bud for the circle. For shame, for shame..

I don't mind throwing down occasionally, I have a job that supports my habits. But if some schmoe keeps trying to be selfish, I'd bark "OUT! OUT! OUT!" as if s/he were a dog. :p

13. i'm pretty open with sharing my weed, as long as we smoke it all in that sitting, and no one like.. takes some home from me or some shit

but i'm usually the one supplying the weed. one friend will put in his weed too, but usually i pitch in more because i love smoking and smoking with people

one friend that i'm always toking with who also drives to the dealer if need be and shit never has extra cash to pitch in, so i just smoke him out. i'd rather "waste" weed by smoking with him than have more weed to smoke alone. so i don't mind if he's mooching.
    but the first time i smoked with this guy, he fucking paid me for what he smoked (only like $4 worth) and i thought that was cool as shit since i didn't even expect payment of any kind (smoking bud with buds was payment enough [lol corny])

14. Be a man and they will respect you, every time you get played it just makes them more likely to ask you again.