moochers

Discussion in 'General' started by notorious420, Aug 10, 2009.

1. who else absolutely hates people that mooch off your (and everyone elses) weed and seldom ever buy there own sack

2. sorry bout that bro ;)

3. There is a universal hatred for this.

4. yeah

I think most of us have experienced this at one point in life.

5. haha i know but it sucks when people constanly just let these mooching bastards smoke their bud, it pisses me off

6. I usually don't smoke with people I don't know. And usually we just alternate who brings what

7. i don't know anyone like that

mostly because i just don't associate with moochers

if they're a mooch to me, i just don't hang with them. simple as that

and what pisses me off the most is not the people who mooch, but some of the people that are getting mooched off of and don't know what to do. like for exaple, some posts "omg this dude smokes my weed all the time and never buys his own and he calls me all the time and never even has a pipe or weed or fade what do i do???"

u know what u do?? STOP BEING A BITCH AND DITCH THAT FUCKIN' MOOCH god damn u think it'd be rocket science to these people omfg

/rant

8. #8 wraughbit, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    FreshPaint, I hope you fucking burn in hell. You know who you are, you deserve to eat shit and die too.
    I've known one because he was my hook for like a month but I can spot moochers from a mile away and I stay at least that far away from them.

Posts like this one are not welcome here. *RMJL

9. I'm sorry? What did I do?

10. #10 ZarTheDragon, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    I smoke with people if you smoke them out they'll get you back the next couple of times....
    And if we know youre a mooch and you come short and we dont have any to spare you...well have fun sober

but i dont feel bad for you...dont be a bitch,tell'em to bring his/her own shit,drop on the sack or leave.

ive been smoked out by the ultimate moochers before lawlllll

11. I don't let people mooch off me. I tell them I'm going to face a dutch and if they don't like that then they can go get lost.

One of my friends lets people mooch off him, so whenever I'm with him and someone asks to smoke I tell them "Nah, my bud and were gonna face it unless you wanna throw down."

I don't know why people let others mooch off them :confused:

12. i will hook my friends up if they are dry

it's another story if they're always dry and don't ever throw down on a bag, but if they've smoked me down in the past and are dry, i will make sure they get high. i don't bother with "you owe me $5, $10, etc." unless i smoke them down a lot of bud, but one session is not a big deal to me. if i smoke you down = you smoke me down

13. honestly, i hate people who organize who puts in what and what not. thats so annoying. eventually everyone puts in bud, sometimes i put in more, sometimes he puts in more, sometimes i'll skip a sesh and sometimes she will. it goes around, theres no need to get strict with the bud. peace and love man. i'm no hippie, but they got it right.

14. because they are idiots and deserve it. simple.

it goes both ways really, the moochers are dick holes and the moochees are pussies. it goes hand in hand really.

15. The real way to mooch is say youre not smoking and when everyone's high they offer you a few hits.

16. This is why whenever I buy a new sack, I usually only call maybe one or two of my best friends up to smoke. Otherwise it can definitely turn into a mooch fest sometimes.

And if you don't wanna smoke someone up, just simply say these magic words:

I don't have bud.

:hello:

17. that's always good, except when your friends never have bud to smoke you up and they like are chillin with you and you decide to toke and you feel bad leaving them out

18. There is a certain breed of the mooch that pisses me off the most, and that's the scavenger smoker. I swear, I have a friend that subconsiously knows when I'm about to smoke. I'll be in the middle of rolling a doobie and I'll hear a knock at the door. It's like clockwork...Pisses me off so hard. And, I either have to smoke my weed with him or put it away and act like I don't have any which pisses me off because I have to wait to get high.

I also hate the trick moochers. These are people that have weed, but the weed they have is such bunk that it wasn't even worth hitting anyway. These are the worst because they lure you into a false sense of security and you feel as if you're about to get twice as high when they match you so you're willing to smoke your shit with them. I'd rather just have someone hang out who doesn't have any weed than be tricked into smoking some dirt. I usually call people out on this and tell them to hold on to theirs and smoke it.

I usually don't mind smoking people out unless I'm really in the mood to get baked. I'm a firm believer in Karmha, and that if you smoke someone out, whether or not they repay you, you'll get your reward in the long run anyway.

19. Nah, its not like that. If im with someone just hangin out and I have bud, and they don't, I'll most likely smoke with them. It all comes down to who it is, actually. And how much I have left.

Like if its someone that is known to be a moocher, or someone who rips people off or something like that, then I wouldn't do it.

20. I hate this, but i have one friend that for some reason it doesn't bother me :S. I don't know why.. lol