Moochers piss me off

Discussion in 'General' started by spacecowboy, May 26, 2007.

1. I've got this friend. He's a pretty big dude, very intimidating. He's going through some stuff with his ex-girlfriend and has this urge to get fucked up every night. I had about a gram left of some chronic that I decided to smoke him out with to loosen him up (he's not a regular smoker so I decided give him a break). We smoke, we chill, we play some ultimate frisbee and all is good. The next day he calls me up and asks if I have any more. I tell him only enough for myself so he comes over to my house and expects me to share with him. I tell him we can get some vodka instead. He then calls up one of my friends and asks him if he has any herb. This guy has about 2 grams so we decide to match and all get high. We drink, we smoke, and things don't work out so well this time. This guy gets so fucked up that he almost gets us caught several times (Yelling out the window while we're driving, giggling so hard at the steak and shake drive-thru that no one can understand him, etc). The next night I'm chillin with my friend. I'm now dry and he has about a gram left that we're planning on smoking. This dude calls AGAIN and tells us he is coming over to get blazed. This time I tell him he's not coming unless he gives us $5.. which is pretty generous considering how much this herb costs. So I pack the first bowl and pass it to this guy and he sucks it down in one hit. I'm like "what the fuck man.. that's not cool" He apologizes and we pack another bowl and he pretty much does the same thing.

I'm picking up a quarter tonight and chillin with some friends. This dude has somehow already heard of these plans and is expecting to come over and smoke with us. I'm not about to smoke this guy out AGAIN after smoking him out three days in a row. I hate moochers

2. tell him bring 20$ and you will give him a gram then he can contribute then when your all stoned put on the movie Friday and tell him that he's just like D-bo haha

3. guy sucked down a bowl in one hit??

Ive known some free-riders, but not really like this, theyre always willing to throw down n what not. They just assume i get my bud for free or something or half what I sell it for and make a super big deal outta shit.

But I always say "i only have personal right now man" or "i dont have any but I can pick some up for you if you want to buy some"

But I would not tolerate someone telling me that theyre on their way to come smoke my weed.--If you invite them thats different.

4. I agree with illinis. I'll smoke people out...but when they start TELLING YOU that they're coming over to smoke your bud for free...that's a whole 'nother story