Mooch / Weed Fiend Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokin Bonesz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Today he asked me to smoke him up, and I told him to eat a dick. Merry Christmas, fucker.

2. I fucking hate it man. My friend invited me over one night and somhow knew i had bud. They dont ask me to smoke them up but they all kept saying how they could use a bowl whenever they were around me. I was weak then and gave in. NEVER AGAIN

3. You know your weed fiend you have to be high 24/7 an bring your bud every were you go when you have an opportunity to smoke with out people knowing .:hello:

4. Like I say sharing is carrying but you can only care an share so much with people with out getting any thing In return . I'm usely nice with my bud an love to smoke people out but there was this one kid I used to know who loved to mooch .hey man can you smoke me up I'll get you back shure dude why not .a week later he's goes man I got some bomb bud over the weekend I'm like sweet man can you smoke me up for last time .sorry man me an my buddy smoked it all :rolleyes: thanks for hitting me back like you said you would jack ass .things like that tick me off .

5. The part of NY I live in is pot head central, there is this 33 floor building that everyone smokes in well there's about 5-6 of them.

When my friend is dry and desperate he looks on the staircase for clips we make fun of him until he comes back with 1 decent size blunt worth of clips lol :p

6. now I'm a weed fiend, jetting the Palmetto . . .

famous lyrics for ya head

7. My friends mom cleans pipes with q tips then takes the cotton off and straight smokes the cotton with resin on it. It's disgusting. That's when you know you've hit fiend status

8. I have these two girl twins I know. I've known them for about 6 years I think. Well they're the kind of fiends buying like grams at a time and always gone at another friend's house smoking tons of weed. So they live right across the street from me and when they're home and don't have weed and they know i have bud I get texts like "hey man wanna smoke", "hey wanna hang out", or my personal favorite "hey you need bud?" Because I've gotten bud through them before, not from them. They've smoked me out before but it's only because they don't have any pieces and they know I do have bowls and shit. Like just the other night they asked me if I wanted to chill. I agreed cause I didn't have bud and I knew they didn't. I get over there and were sitting there for like maybe 10 minutes watching some tv and shayna, one of the twins starts constantly bitching about wanting to smoke weed and I'm just lol'ing in my head then she's like "do you need bud?" And I'm like "nah I'm good" like please make it a little less obvious that you desperately want me to buy weed so you can smoke it. And since these feinds go to other people's houses and smoke tons of weed, they have super high tolerance so any bud I do let them smoke, they don't even get high so then they bitch about not being high. It's sad cause they actually used to be cool.

Sorry for the wall of text

9. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']I have these two girl twins I know. I've known them for about 6 years I think. Well they're the kind of fiends buying like grams at a time and always gone at another friend's house smoking tons of weed. So they live right across the street from me and when they're home and don't have weed and they know i have bud I get texts like "hey man wanna smoke", "hey wanna hang out", or my personal favorite "hey you need bud?" Because I've gotten bud through them before, not from them. They've smoked me out before but it's only because they don't have any pieces and they know I do have bowls and shit. Like just the other night they asked me if I wanted to chill. I agreed cause I didn't have bud and I knew they didn't. I get over there and were sitting there for like maybe 10 minutes watching some tv and shayna, one of the twins starts constantly bitching about wanting to smoke weed and I'm just lol'ing in my head then she's like "do you need bud?" And I'm like "nah I'm good" like please make it a little less obvious that you desperately want me to buy weed so you can smoke it. And since these feinds go to other people's houses and smoke tons of weed, they have super high tolerance so any bud I do let them smoke, they don't even get high so then they bitch about not being high. It's sad cause they actually used to be cool.

Sorry for the wall of text[/quote]

You have the upper hand. Fuck them. Seriously.
    Get into a threesome. Only if theyr hot tho hahahaha

10. I want to say at-least 50 percent of the people i used to smoke with are fiends. They rely on others cash. If you count others money you minus well go to Victoria secret and buy a bra and panty's because that's a bitch trait. Shits changed now. I've smarted up, after confronting of the constant smoke outs. I enjoy being around them, but if time came they wouldn't give two shits about me so now when they call they get a message stating this number has been disconnected. Man do i save a bunch of herb, whilst doing what i love.

11. Nothing specific, just the usual. I'll be at a party with ~3 other people and were all planning to smoke together. It's like a fucking magnet. You get like 5 people just quietly following you around. "hey when we gonna smoke?" "hey can we go smoke?" it's like "yes motherfucker, WE can go smoke, you go enjoy your dubra you preppy ass faggot" cuz its alwayss the preppy kids haha.

12. Never had to deal with moochers since High school. Now adays if someone asks me to smoke and then say they have no weed, I proceed to load a bowl and rip the whole thing right in front of them.

13. If my friends don't have weed ill be there for them... I'm not stingy or a fiend.

14. i remember some times in high school id be so desperate that id buy "1 sacs" from friends, just shoot them a buck and theyd give me like a bowls worth lol

15. I smoke everyone up. I smoke 8 blunts a day sometimes, I'm a delivery driver for a Chinese restaurant, haha. But I always let people hit the blunt. It has gotten rediculous and I've had to tell people no. Like people calling me to come to there house to smoke a blunt of my weed with them. Fuck no

16. my roomate traded his 28" inch kind of older hdtv for 2gs

17. Was waiting for the day when the word "fiend" was going to be used on GC :smoke:

18. Not weed related but i Saw a kid fiending so bad for tabacco he smoked a toothepick

19. Just, how?

20. my homeboy is a fiend, he just doesnt do the stupid shit the other people do lol

he matches always or throws in money, its just the way he comes up with these things...