Mooch / Weed Fiend Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokin Bonesz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I have one friend that will only really WANT to get stoned everytime he's around me - but he will usually supply himself these days or at least throw in...but that actually took some "training" after he kind've took an inch of our generousity a mile and turned up numerous times with nothing.
    Though yeah, the "nothing but getting stoned" thing still applies...and I don't know if I can hold it against him all that much, it just means we've grown out of it, and he has not...having a partner, you kind of adopt a more "adult" life, yknow?

I have another "friend" who I'm not sure if he's really a friend or not. I've bought weed from him, at times he's bought some of mine...we've hung out and gone places and everything, but the moment weed dries up - it's like he's got no "use" for me and I just won't hear from him.

Kind of puts things in perspective a little bit.[/quote]

For you're friend in that last story, I think he thinks of you as more of a "smoking buddy" try to hang out with him, who knows he's probably thinking the same thing about you

2. i recall a more recent time when "smoke down sally" came in on what could only be called a kush assault. After ignoring him and blowing him off all day with my friend (the cousin of the elusive "sally" ) we go to our favorite park/woods late at night to spark up a cozy. well after walking 10ft from the car we see that dan was parked and getting out of his car angrily and childishly saying "oh hey guys" doing some angry butthurt wave. well he walks in with a good .3 while our cozy joint has 2.5 minim.um and he gets mad because we wont let him in. he never has money his mom pays for everything and he simply cant handle the adult life. i think hes completely dependent. might be because his father left him as a child... or hes just a fiend. :bongin:

3. Sometimes when I chill with my friend we will match but right after he leaves and goes to chill with his other friend. Its like hes using me to match lol

4. This guy im friends wit wanted to buy weed n none of my connects were comin thru. So i said its straight ill just smoke wit u. We smoked a J then he lit a square and he told me he'd share wit me. Even tho he had money and a full pack

5. My story is not about a fiend, but a mooch.

This kid acts like he knows everything about everything, when in fact it's all regurgitated bullshit. "Jim Morrison is the Beatles of our generation." Dude, you're twenty fucking two. I think that quote paints an accurate picture of him.

He only buys a gram at a time but never throws in bud or cash when he smokes with us. The one time we were dry and he had some, the only reason he smoked us out is because some chick decided to smoke us out, and we had never even met her.

Kid's a tool with a good heart, so I feel a little bad talking shit, but his actions speak for themselves.

6. My girlfriend annoying fucking bestfriend is the biggest moocher ever. Today i decided i wanted to face a piff blunt ndd just chill for the rest of the day since i was off of work. her friend asked like 9 times if she could smoke with me and once i was done with the blunt she hounded me nd asked for the roach Numerous times . she seemed so pathetic tht i started feeling bad for her she acted as if the weed was coke or some type of crazy addictive drug. Sad man Sad

7. I have a few moocher stories.

I knew this kid back in high school that would literally skip all his classes and go up to people asking "you got trees."
    "sup bro, you got trees lets blaze." i remember a friend texted me one day saying he was looking for me and im like fuck this kid,
    im chillin with friends in my car probably 15 min walk from the school taking bong rips, well this spot im at is infamouse
    cause all the stoners know i blaze there, this fucking kid walks all the way there goes up to my car "yo you got trees."
    i have a packed bong in my hand and im like "nah bro.
    " everyone starts laughing kid feels embarrassed and dips.

also the kid above ^ has another friend who "thinks." he's a dealer. And is a major mooch which i fucking hate,
    this kid deals and always asks me to blaze him and im like wtf man? you have weed you have money?
    anyways this kid tagged along with me and my buddies and hes showing us his weed asking if we want to buy, he leaves it in my car to take a piss
    and my friend jacks him (Fucking idiot) the kid comes back says
    "lets blaze." we blaze his shit and hes like "yee yee its ight shit, mines better tho." ahahahah what a tool.

8. Funny thing is that the mall is like 30 mins from where I live driving.lmao

9. LMAO can I keep the roach.....thats like a snap if you take the bud out

10. staaaayyyy scheeeminnnnnn

11. Town has been dry for 2 days now, fiends are out in full force. If this keeps up nobody will be safe.

12. My buddy....let's call him "J" ... he is such a weed fiend!

He made a water pipe out of a smarties container and a pen casing...
    Then convinced me to try it.

It was kind of like taking a small toke off a doobie, but waaaay smaller.

J also said that he managed to have 7 hits with 0.3 of a gram.
    WHAT A FIEEEEND!

13. I dont think hes a fiend for the 7 hits off of a .3 because a .3 bowl I can get 7 hits out of easily with my bong.

14. If you get 7 hits off a .3, you take the most pussy hits ever. That's all I'm saying.

15. You are so fucking cool. How do you do it?

16. Haha not really just milk the whole bong and take a hit. I would rather do that than cash my bowl in 1 hit and have to pack a new one, unless its a snap.

17. [quote name='"darth tree"']

that's what we call it in my part of Michigan to![/quote]

thats cool !

18. This dude I know, we'll call him "John," always asks me if I want to smoke,

What he really means is, will you buy the weed, supply the munchies, and transport me around while I hog the blunt.

He's only smoked me up once, and even then he was complaining about it. I've smoked him up at least 10 times.

19. Tell "John" to fuck off.

20. LOOOOL, I'm stoned right now & this is hilarious.