Moobs caused by pot?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by startedat45, Dec 6, 2013.

1. "Interestingly, according to ASAPS, the number of men undergoing surgery for gynecomastia nationwide rose nearly 30% from 2011 to 2012.
    So can smoking pot really give you man boobs?
    Probably."
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

2. So much estrogen in the recycled water supply even guys are gone hermie on us ....lol

3. [quote name="vostok" post="19114785" timestamp="1386372708"]So much estrogen in the recycled water supply even guys are gone hermie on us ....lol[/quote]to funny that's a good one

4. no nigga moobs are caused by munchin

5. Why is boobs being written as moobs? Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Man Boobs!

Yes this is a guy.
    [​IMG]

7. #8 jmick, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Yeah, and being a fat out of shape couch potato has more to do with it than smoking weed...imo...

I must add that I don't think CNN is a credible news source, especially when they use a Dr that is in their employ to pimp stories like this...

8. nO ...way!!!

9. It's from all the munchies they eat when they get high.

10. I can't believe people let themselves get that overweight.... I understand that that some people are genetically predisposed, but still. 

11. My moobs have gotten smaller if anything, it's just flabby now instead of being man tits like in that pic above.

12. Aaaahh lol I get it :smoke:Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk