Monvrch's Perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by monvrch, May 29, 2019.

1. Looks awesome!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #22 monvrch, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    My current veg situation

1st Gen Gold Leaf Clones [RDWC]

00042.jpg 00043.jpg

1st Gen White Widow Clones 00044.jpg

My current bloom situation

Gold Leaf - Week 7

00045.jpg

Gold Leaf [DWC] - Week 11
    Currently about 5-10% amber. Started flushing with FloraKleen. 00046.jpg 00047.jpg

1st Gen White Widow Clones - Week 4
    00048.jpg 00049.jpg 00050.jpg 00051.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Second that great looking grow

• Like Like x 3
  4. A few from the bloom tent tonight.

00052.jpg 00053.jpg 00054.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That’s a pretty one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That’s from the hydro.. hoping to chop it down in the next few days but the trichs just won’t turn amber

• Like Like x 1
  7. Could be a blessing in disguise. Those extra hours are going to tighten things up

• Like Like x 4
  8. Harvest Day

The gold leaf in the hydro [DWC] setup is at about 20% amber and is coming down tonight. I have 4 more White Widow clones that are going to take it's place as soon as it comes out.

Total Bloom time as of right now is 11 weeks and 2 days. The breeder recommended 8 1/2 to 9 weeks.

This is only the first of many budsites that are gonna be harvested and trimmed. More to come soon.

00055.jpg 00056.jpg 00057.jpg 00058.jpg 00059.jpg 00060.jpg 00061.jpg 00062.jpg 00063.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It took 3 days but Gold Leaf is finally fully harvested. Four 1st gen White Widow clones have been heavily defoliated and put in it's place.

These 8 plants currently in the bloom tent will be the last of the soil grows for me. I will be moving on to a fully hydroponic system.

00064.jpg 00065.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. #32 monvrch, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    The four clones look like they're taking well to the defoliation and new light schedule. Also got their first shot of bloom nutes.

It also looks like there's 4 more QB288's in my near future. Stay Tuned!

00066.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. The 2 veg tents have been switched to bloom cycle. I just couldn't wait any longer and they are growing outta control. So as of now, I currently have 16 plants in bloom cycle at all various stages.

Here are the 8 that were switched over yesterday.

00067.jpg 00068.jpg

On another note. The Gold Leaf from the DWC is still drying, so I don't have any dry weights or taste reports. But, I did snag one and trim it up real nice to show y'all what I'm working with.

00069.jpg 00070.jpg 00071.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nice work that looks tasty

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think I'm having an issue with drying. It happened with the White Widow harvest and is now happening again with the Gold Leaf. After a few days in the drying tent, the buds are getting crispy.
    Is this normal?
    Most of the bud I buy on the street is slightly moist and mine is more on the crispy side.

Drying tent stays at 68 degrees and 50-60% RH.
    I also have a little 4" fan in there on low blowing at the ceiling.

Please advise.

14. This might not be it, but usually after drying the buds will feel crisp because the outer layer of the buds are really dry at that time. Once you jar them up, water from the stem and inner parts of the bud will spread to the dryer parts and it will be back to what you would expect a dry bud to feel like. If you already did all this and it didnt correct itself, then I have no idea man. Seems like your environment is fine.

Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow great job. Those are some damn healthy plants you have there.

• Like Like x 2
  16. RH read from the dehumidifier could be a primitive measurement. Also yes outside could be extra dry and inside still damp. This is why curing exists. Also fans cause evaporation on surfaces it blows on. I wouldn't worry too much. Better to get it too dry and recover than too damp and get mold.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I never use that gauge on the humidifier itself. I have a SensorPush right in the middle of the tent hanging right with the buds.

00073.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Dry weight is in.

It's looking like 20.1 ounces of buds and 5.9 ounces of trim.

Pics coming soon.

• Like Like x 5